Seishun no After - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Alignment of Hope

Dex-chan lover
Man this is rough. No obvious route forward as far as story goes for both good and bad reasons. Thanks for TL~
Yeah, there's no easy way forward. I know the majority people want miiko to be the one that MC ends up with but honestly as long as it's well written, I'm fine if he ends with either girl. Both have good reasons to be the one with MC at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Considering this writer's other works I think we're getting off significantly light so far

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucked, he's so fucked, he's a broken person, the most important human connection that he made during his adolescence yelled to the high heavens that she didn't love him, and that would've hurt but not broken him, but she just fucking disappeared without a single trace, and then just as suddenly she fucking reappears cut and pasted from that moment in time, I hope for the best for him but I don't know if he'll be able to get out of this scenario without screwing over someone royally and hurting them deeply.

Dex-chan lover
It seems MC is trying and (possibly?) succeeding in moving on from the past. Something tells me he'll relapse before long, but for now I'll commend him for the time being.

Thank you for the translation.

Supporter
and she's literally left holding the bag

well, it's the correct course of action.
but if this dude weren't so broken, he and his fiancée could have been something like adoptive parents for sakura. That would be the normal scenario I think. sakura and miiko are cute together, so it would have been very nice that way

Dex-chan lover
The worst part is that he was fighting with his feelings for her for 20 years... It's not something easy, that you could just throw in the garbage after she appear again in front of you.

It sucks but it's it.

Dex-chan lover
and she's literally left holding the bag

well, it's the correct course of action.
but if this dude weren't so broken, he and his fiancée could have been something like adoptive parents for sakura. That would be the normal scenario I think. sakura and miiko are cute together, so it would have been very nice that way
Man. That really is what I want for these characters. I agree the girls got along. And Sakura needs someone to care for her. Her situation is incredibly fragile

Dex-chan lover
Too much damage. It's either or at this point. Platonic love... Is probably impossible at this point for him when it comes to Sakura. The temptation is always there.

Users who are viewing this thread