Seitokai ni mo Ana wa Aru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Pain, Pain, Fly Away!

Dex-chan lover
Please author no more pitying michinoku chapters, lets keep it light hearted like this.
I liked that chapter IMO. It fleshed out her character and made her more than the usual "I like MC because he's nice" heroine we see in these stories, even if it was just as simple as recognizing her merits. I suppose that this is a school setting SoL but a little bittersweet taste is great every now and then.

Fed-Kun's army
If you want to get rid of a cold quickly, don't do anything to treat any of the symptoms.

Supporter
I'm here to speak for Men's right and ask for equality, men shouldn't be treated so lightly and have their nipples constantly expose, women shall suffer the same!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
If you want to get rid of a cold quickly, don't do anything to treat any of the symptoms.
Strangely enough, we're rediscovering that's true for at least one of the symptoms (fever). Fever is the body's signal to the immune system to eliminate cells that are infected -- like zombies they're already dead, so eliminate them before they produce and explode with thousands more viruses.

Aggregator gang
This chapter starts of kinda tame, and then it hits you with the phoner bhoner. That really got me. This manga is great. Even the callback to the supositories as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Strangely enough, we're rediscovering that's true for at least one of the symptoms (fever). Fever is the body's signal to the immune system to eliminate cells that are infected -- like zombies they're already dead, so eliminate them before they produce and explode with thousands more viruses.
so the body cooks itself and hopes the virus dies before you do

Dex-chan lover
so the body cooks itself and hopes the virus dies before you do
It's more of a signal to the NK (natural killer) cells to start killing body cells that look like they've been hijacked. (You don't want that signal on constantly... there would be a LOT more autoimmune disorders if NK's acted like US police.)

Users who are viewing this thread