Seitokai Yakuindomo - Ch. 581

Dex-chan lover
Oh Tsuda, so sharp in some senses, so dense in others

Dex-chan lover
I like the implication that some mob-looking teen wearing default swim trunks somehow beat a bunch of bodybuilders.
I guess Triple Booking also swings Tsuda (Assuming they were the judges as well).

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion

If memory serves, Tsuda is actually pretty conventionally attractive, and remarkably well built. Six pack and everything. Presumably the judges prefer that, "slim-yet-healthy" schtick over the, "Speedo and body builder muscles you could use for an anatomy diagram" look—which is fair enough.

That said, charisma and confidence are also factors in attractiveness, so I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
Triple Booking do know him from previous chapters, so I'd be concerned if they were the judges — I apparently take conflicts of interest in fictional contests way too seriously — but it's likely that it's a heteronormative audience vote, where men vote for the female contestants, women for the male ones, and a combination of Tsuda's attractiveness and his deer-in-the-headlights panic giving rise to maternal instinct carried the day.

Aggregator gang
I bow to the King of Chads.
f21.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well, in those bikini-contest (yeah they exist) the ppl who participle aiming for a more "aesthetic" appearance and not muscle volume, soooo Tsuda wining that contest isn't that unexpected, I mean there he looks like a noodle but he is actually well building.

Double-page supporter
Well, guess the judges were on Tsuda's side....side...siiiide... SAIDO CHESTO!
B8T4TO8.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that interviewer is Shiho from _Idol no Akahon_, who was more or less Shino's prototype, and she and Shino share a voice actress as well.

Users who are viewing this thread