Seitokai Yakuindomo

The order of the chapters though...
Btw, does anyone know if the rest of the chapters will be uploaded? I'm kinda interested in reading it.

Aggregator gang
Well there's two of us uploading the 4chan translations, older chapters would be foolzrules I think?

If someone is looking to start this series, here's the link to the scanlators group to read the first 229 chapters.

https://foolrulez.org/slide/reader/series/seitokai_yakuindomo/

Chapter 322 is the same as chapter 321
Chapter 353 is the same chapter as 352 and there is no actual chapter 353
Chapter 355 is just chapter 354

To be more precise, Ch 321 is right now showing Ch 320 from our numbering.
Ch 352 is showing Ch 353
Ch 354 is showing Ch 355
And the chapters after 355 seem to be going along with Seitokai Yakuindomo's new numbering which is 1 behind the numbering we've been using

It looks like some chapters are missing which is why the numbering got messed up. I uploaded the missing chapters, just needs the numbering to be fixed.

Contributor
To explain the numbering fault for those of you unaware, two chapters were originally published as ch310 due to a numbering fault in the magazine corrected in the volume release, because of this every subsequent chapter has been off by 1 lower than the actual chapter number,
The actual chapter 310 starts with the title sister-smith and features Aria dressed in a winter hat, coat, and scarf for the half page illustration. The number fault chapter 310 (actually 311) starts with the title half-child and features Suzu in a winter hat, hooded coat, and gloves.
Because of this all chapters after the first ch310 should be officially recorded as one more than the number displayed on the chapter's first page.
Please rectify this
Thank you..

Aggregator gang
I'm moderately certain I'd put them in down properly (one-off that is) but maybe we should have named it "Other 310" or something from the start? It's going to be hell fixing all this manually.

@Variousletters, Yeah. I wish there was a way to automate uploading and editing. Or at least some way to do it quickly in a sequence with a few key strokes.

Miku best girl
Admin
Hey guys, I have incremented all chapters from 355 on by 1.
So 355 -> 356 etc. Someone upload the real 355, which is currently missing.

Group Leader
Is it off by one chapter? Listed as Volume 16 Chapter 460, but #459 on the page itself. Very Curious.

@subliminal
@Variousletters
I see. Thanks for clarifying that up. I feel like a simpler solution can be done to prevent further confusion instead of +1 hundreds of chapters (someone should problem put info that in the description), but whatever, this aint my project.

Me

Dex-chan lover
I am, for some reason, re-reading the entire series just to count how many times they go on summer break in two years.

Aggregator gang
@Harry_Dong A long long time ago, there were two chapter 310s; see Subliminal's explanation. The groups started numbering the chapter numbers as one higher ever since then - though if you ask me it would've been less trouble to just do 310.5 or even just put both of'em in the same folder.

Now go enjoy the 461st chapter, AKA #460.

Users who are viewing this thread