Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Chappi

Dex-chan lover
The levels of drama and emotional turbulence in this chapter were way too high. This is a tad too edgy for something this silly.

Dex-chan lover
I can't ignore the fact that the MC would have done the same if he was in the Adventurers shoes ( Quest/Unable to understand monster language/etc ), only he would have gotten away because muh protag powerlevels.

Dex-chan lover
Battle of the muscle wizards. Fists shall be cast like never before.

There will be pain.

Dex-chan lover
@reikou So you're saying you would feel justified in killing a monster even though a child is clearly crying out the name of the monster and hugging the corpse and everyone is getting mad and your response is to burn down the village for them being ungrateful.

Double-page supporter
Raws up to chapter 16. the action sequences are top notch and story gets so much better

Dex-chan lover
@Reikou The action itself COULD be fine... the problem is that they have NO situational awareness. Given indication, they had no quest related to Chappi, so they are not legally obligated with a job. Morally, this could say different, if it weren't for the fact they he literally wasn't doing anything, AND he may actually have been interacting with people in a non-violent manner. Then, after killing him, they notice the villagers angry at doing so... and their first reactions(at least the Sage and Warrior) were to burn their homes down and kill a few... such, great, moral, heroes. I should teach their morals to my kids so they can grow up to become bandits.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think that the author has some experience running tabletop RPGs.

This feels a lot like one of the many times my players have murder-hoboed first, asked questions never, and walked away feeling unreasonably justified. 😐

Double-page supporter
inb4 Chappi is fine

Also all this killing is too edgy for someone that was worried about turning into Demon King some chapters ago

Users who are viewing this thread