Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.1 - Hero Gold Bird

Tju

Dex-chan lover
the author really needs to finish this fight. its gotten so annoying and boring.
just let the pope die from a heart attack and that stupid gold bird from a brain aneurysm, everything would be better than prolonging this fight even more...

Dex-chan lover
the author really needs to finish this fight. its gotten so annoying and boring.
just let the pope die from a heart attack and that stupid gold bird from a brain aneurysm, everything would be better than prolonging this fight even more...
Yeah it's getting way too long in the tooth, this has been going on since at least chapter 40, which was translated 5 months ago.

Dex-chan lover
ba93febe16676e1f96a1eab16fd4bef6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is what happened when an MC is ignorant. He quit before revealing the truth about the system, now he gut dunked on for not exploiting it correctly.
Another weak ass mc.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happened when an MC is ignorant. He quit before revealing the truth about the system, now he gut dunked on for not exploiting it correctly.
Another weak ass mc.
It wasn't explaining an exploit. It was explaining that, because it's a body snatching monster, it gets to stack it's and it's host's levels. He wouldn't be able to use this as a hero. Might be able to as a tamer but he'd have to get a parasite he can completely control. Even then, it's a gamble who gets control.

What it means by how he should know that 99 isn't the limit is that he reached max level as a hero then swapped to a lvl 1 monster tamer while keeping all his stats and skills as a hero. He stacked classes with the tome so he had more than 99 total levels.

Dex-chan lover
You know what people say about jacked old men in anime and manga, right?

Also WHY THE HELL WOULD HE HIDE THAT FACT UNTIL NOW

LMAO

Author probably has fuck all idea what to actually do to forward this story... I've already forgotten the point of all this.

Dex-chan lover
aaaaand the second "You haven't seen my True Form yet!!!" by the Bad Guys...

All that's left is one or two flashbacks to have the MC realise the weakness of the posessing liquid turd, and one of the minor cast to do a Limit Break to deal with the Pope.
Doesn't end the fight, because in true Bad Guy Takes Magic Medicine, Turd and Pope meld into (an Avatar of) the Demon Lord to give us stage 3 of the fight..

No, not a WN/LN reader, at all, just speculation based on the obvious Shounen format this one seems to be dead-set on following, and how easy it is to write this kind of ..well...crap.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the reveal is supposed to be along the lines of "ha, you thought I was a priest, but I'm actually a battle monk!" and not just "I'm actually super powerful physically as well as magically!", with his magic ability previously just being due to enchanted equipment he's wearing.

Users who are viewing this thread