Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Two Battlefields

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin
The empire did nothing wrong
Yeah, they only killed his fam and send an S-rank ex-adventurer after him. Nothing wrong at all.

@RamenRider

Dude, it was VISUALLY shown the Emperor ordering his fam to die and an executor killing them. Time to identify him? after he walked into their door? They were executed way before he went to visit them LOL. Did you forget that priestess? how she told the Empire about him?

Fed-Kun's army
@defianze Ngl I wouldn't be surprised if she is the one who responsible for half of this shit. They did call her the strongest woman in politics for a reason. Would be pretty pointless if she just ended up being one of the "good guys." Id say that either she executed the family or hired the dude who caused the attack on Grandezire. I doubt she did both, because the best liars always mix some truth in to make the lie plausible. If she planned the attack completely by herself, it could easily be traced back to her. By only doing 1 of the events, she can prove that the other was caused by the empire, and use that to pin the other event on the empire as well. If she did both and no one manages to find out about it... Ima just be disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ribath Nah they called her the biggest political player for a reason. She 100% is a schemer. Idk if she is malicious yet, but she is only acting to further her agenda. Id bet that she killed the family or she bribed the necromancer. One of them is probs her doing.

@podi125 I mean, the best thing her big political brain could do on this story is realize the main character is worth having as an ally and making an effort to do exactly that. How or why she came to this conclusion can only be explained by "she is smart because people on the story said so, not because of what she's actually done". What I'm trying to say is this is just another generic story where the country leaning more towars religion is the bad guy and the queen that uses her smarts turns out to actually be good. I might be wrong, but that's what I'm guessing. Now that I think about it, this sounds exactly like Shield Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread