Sekai de Yuiitsu no (Shinken Zukai) na no ni Senryokugai to Yobareta Ore, Kakusei Shita (Shinken) to Saikyou ni Naru

Aggregator gang
ive read all the 5 chapters and its kinda trash...
Hate to be rude but if i were to rate this, overall it would be 3/10.
Art is good
Story is bad
Pacing is Horrible
Characters are Generic

I liked the sword tho

I feel like, rather than being bad, this story is basic. Like if Chat GPT created a basic abandonment, weak-to-strong manga, this would be it. Honestly, I enjoyed it but I enjoy wish fulfillment mangas

Dex-chan lover
I truly cannot comprehend how come this is in the front page, or why anyone bothered to translate this.
Seriously. How did the TL team look at the first chapter, and go: "Wow! we should spend our time working on this!" ???
This story is so painfully mediocre, so painfully: "Imma just use the tropes that everyone else uses without even understanding wtf they are used for..", that you just get a garbled, uninspired mess. Even Isekai-esque stories have some standards, this is just downright insulting.

Supporter
The start was readable, but after "Tia" appeared it became some sort of "AFK Farming" story, and the whole "Otherworld knowledge" thing broke what was left...
It go in the "On Hold" bin, also know as the "Maybe I'll continue to read it one day if I'm really bored to dead..."

Dex-chan lover
IN TIS MANGA DA MAIN CHARACTER TARO HAS DA JOB OF " ULTRA BASTARD GODFUCKER " WHICH IS KOWN AS DE WEAKEST JOB BECAUSE IT HAS AN INTELLIGENCE SCALING OF D AND A STRENGTH SCALING OF XAND EVERYONE KNOWS MAGIC IS TE ONLY USEFUL THING EVER. WATCH TARO MAKE IT TO TH TOP WITH ONLY HIS WIT AND THE CHET SKILL " PENIS MURDERER " THAT LET'S HIM DOUBLE STR

Dex-chan lover
This writer's books are all low-quality isekai stories with generic isekai tropes, even their non-isekai fantasy novels has isekai tropes.

Dex-chan lover
I think this all started with "Chat GTP, write me a sword and magic manga." And then the AI proceded to source the most numerous and popular mangas that seemed related, and based it off of that. The overall story seems like it might work but weirdly includes all the cliches and even elements from other tags.

Why does a pure fantasy setting have Isekai elements? Why does a class specific to swordsmanship have a feature to transform into other weapons that are clearly not swords? His first companion is literally randomly generated, with an extra side of fan-service.

It would not surprise me if he gets a slave harem member, and tamed monster that is secretly a dragon/god +loli.

Double-page supporter
I would like to apologize to trees for all the oxygen I wasted reading this pile of anal residue. Why the hell is this on the front page??

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just pure stupid. A Divine Swordsman, confused as to why his ability doesn't awakened while also never killed, heck let alone killed he never fought any monster before? Well shit next time try to check if there's actually fall damage by jumping off of a cliff bro. Jfc I can't believe they accepted this manga to be published despite them stupid reason from chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread