Sekai de Yuiitsu no (Shinken Zukai) na no ni Senryokugai to Yobareta Ore, Kakusei Shita (Shinken) to Saikyou ni Naru

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, I hate it when they speedrun the banishment part, feels like they're doing it just so they can boast that they have the trope.
"The MC is awesome! Watch him be awesome for half the first chapter! But-one-year-ago-he-got-kicked-out-but-then-he-immediately-discovered-he's-awesome. Anyway, time for chapter two."

This is too generic to be taken serious.
His sword can turn to a gun. He can choose to be a mage, alchemy skills, he's sword turned to a woman.
This is the peak of garbage unoriginality.
It seems like they're speed running it to when he eventually becomes string that the guild regrets their actions.

Double-page supporter
too strong
too fast
i mean he asked for a stat on the likelihood of him winning [insert fight] against a mid level mob
and between like 5 pages its dramatically revealed that MC has a 1% chance of winning
which then became 100% chance of 1 shotting every single monster in sight (effectively negating any meaning in the 3 pages prior, which were just for cheap shock value)
even if you pretend like its possible to turn your brain off, he was told his chances would increase to 100% if he maxed out physical boost and sonic slash....
how he managed to max them out and become this OP immediately after the great reveal... who knows
but chapter 5 he literally switches to a staff he never used before and pulls off the same feat 10x over

the receptionist girl, or whoever she is, is already curious about which women the MC is familiar with even though she's only known him for 3-5 hours at best.

Dex-chan lover
This is not average, this is garbage and I never even read the damn thing. How do I know its garbage then? Well in the description of the damn manga they mention
"He has no choice but to go hunting for monsters, and defeats the first one.

From there, the cheat-like performance of the [divine sword] begins to blossom."
So somehow this person joined a guild with a strong skill yet literally never fought a monster in his life and even when inside the guild he was never sent out to fight a monster.

So there are two ways this could have gone. The guild saw he had a good skill, took him in, and either the MC was too stupid or to scared to take on monster hunting requests which would mean the entire story would end up being very boring.
Or the guild master purposely forced the dude into only doing no monster hunting jobs making it so the dude could never get stronger which is just really poor story design.

It shows a lack of ability to make complex characters and deep thought provoking plot lines meaning the story will be really straightforward and predictable which is never a good thing.

2/10, thats my review based purely off the description and no other information.

Aggregator gang
same generic trash, loser mc gets banished but unlocks op skill, also has a op female friend

Dex-chan lover
HOW DO THINGS LIKE THIS KEEPS GETTING PUBLISHED WHAT THE FUCK
The same way it got to the top 10 popular new items in mangadex?

It's hard to stop beating a dead horse when it keeps spitting money. Regardless of how generic and basic this is, the male audience is always there for this: male projection to the MC, fan service of women with overdrawn features to keep the horny from getting bored. The formula always works, even if the story is trash and boring as hell.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Honestly this could have been a good one with a decent premise. But it is hot garbage with no real redeeming features.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that went off the rails pretty quickly, hard to stay invested in this one I am afraid.

Double-page supporter
- Too fast-paced (zero to hero in about 1.5 chapters after kicked out)

- Chapters ended abruptly

- Generic characters (that either too OP or super weakling, and then there's the comedic relief and the fan service)

- Otherworldly Shopping is akin to that of Campfire Cooking in Another World (also marginally better manga)

2.5/10

Dex-chan lover
i dont understand why authors do this. when you spoiled the ending of the manga by showing how absurdly powerful he becomes due to his 'uniqueness' then go back to the beginning and have him discribe his this uniqueness as, and i quote, 'desperately weak' its not dramatic irony it just annoying

like the other commenters above me said this is trash

The art is fine, but this in terms of story, this is an aggressive "5" or average.

Users who are viewing this thread