Sekai de Yuiitsu no (Shinken Zukai) na no ni Senryokugai to Yobareta Ore, Kakusei Shita (Shinken) to Saikyou ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter.

This is pure absurdity but reads quick enough so I am okay with it.

Dex-chan lover
I always have to remind myself that Tia is first and foremost originally a sword. :LOL:

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
I'm so annoyed that he doesn't have a small dagger on him. He's defenseless without his sword. but I guess that ability he just got will make up for it.

Dex-chan lover
OK so we reached the shark jump moment pretty fast on this one.
Mc is now superman with zero real character development. And about 3 arcs in one chapter.

Also. Did he teleport the guard then just leave him there? What an asshole
The guard was from the capital and they teleported to the capital, so presumably it's not really a dick move since the guard was probably gonna follow him back there anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Uh. I approached this manga with too-serious-mentality, and that was a total mistake. Now my brain is fried.

Dex-chan lover
I think this series is for people like me who enjoy it being batshit crazy lol
I've followed some bad series just to see how X they would get. In most cases though, I gave-up before they quit getting even more X; and I'm not gonna keep following this one (in which X = ad hoc).

Dex-chan lover
Just just one neuron to read/grasp this, poor thing is being held hostage by my bad taste.

Dex-chan lover
A bike. Why not.

He's defenseless without his sword. but I guess that ability he just got will make up for it.
Whenever there's a problem, just get an ability for it. No sword? Remote support! All the powers regardless of distance!

Users who are viewing this thread