Sekai de Yuiitsu no (Shinken Zukai) na no ni Senryokugai to Yobareta Ore, Kakusei Shita (Shinken) to Saikyou ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
MTL isn't an excuse to be lazy man. At least editorialize a little so it isn't completely obvious that it was MTL'd

Dex-chan lover
This is completely idiotic! You're telling me that he has never went out into the field and tried to kill anything this whole time? Lazy writing to acquire some mysterious ass pull power-up. Whoever gave this straight 10 stars should be flogged for stupidity!

Dex-chan lover
So the reason he was "weak" was because he never killed anything before or rather, had real world combat? By far one of the DUMBEST reasons to call a job weak.

Dex-chan lover
other series at least have the excuse of the skill awaken late but here... the only reason he got kicked out because he never fight a monster yet....
bro is an adventurer for a year, doesn’t fight a single Monster? What? Don’t they give you like 1 fight a slime quest?

Divine Swordsman... whats not clear about that word?!? Bro they didn't even gave him a chance and are suprised why he didn't have achievements yet. That kind of guild must have went bankrupt under normal circumstances. Jeez.

Dex-chan lover
Worst premise for an isekai YET. Though, we can still go lower i think.

Adventurer for a while. Never used the sword even once even thoguh the job is literally has "SWORD" in it. Is he brain dead?

Double-page supporter
YOU EXPECTED HUM TO AWAKEN WITHOUT KILLING A SINGLE SLI--

Omg that irritates me lmao I almost dropped this manga at that line 🤣 I mean I get it all the excuses are out done these days but still...

Also, Boy just move you're literally homeless do you have nothing to lose just leave lol

noj

Fed-Kun's army
This has to be the most retarded guild master Ive ever seen. Bitching about him not doing his part when he NEVER LET HIM FIGHT A SINGLE MONSTER??? How stupid.

noj

Fed-Kun's army
Worst premise for an isekai YET. Though, we can still go lower i think.

Adventurer for a while. Never used the sword even once even thoguh the job is literally has "SWORD" in it. Is he brain dead?
The guild didnt let him train or fight just used him for chores fro some ridiclous reason

Contributor
If it was that easy to bring out the power of his class, why didn't he learn about it before?

He spent a year jerking off and hasn't killed a single monster; think the guild's in the right here.

Quite unreasonable. Can't recognize the capabilities and then talking shit.

Can be applied to both the guy that took over his family business as well as some people commenting here.

Jokes aside, compared to other MTLs, it seems you actually put effort in. I can only guess, but you didn't just copy-paste the MTL results right? Because the sentence structures (aside from a few) actually sound like language. Additionally, the texts are inside the bubbles, the source text is actually edited out, and the font size doesn't require a magnifying glass. IDK what Luna-Pyon ate, but this is a lot better than CERTAIN non-MTL translations.

I hope you keep this up, I'm a sucker for "generic" isekais.

Some sentences could be improved:

Page 8:
  • "IT'S ON A..." -> "HE'S ON A..." assuming he's referring to the MC
Page 17:
  • "T..." -> "I..." (assuming the T comes from "Taoshita"?)
Page 18:
  • "BY DEFEATING THE ENEMY, [...] IS INCREASING" -> "BY DEFEATING ENEMIES, [...] INCREASES"
Page 19:
  • "SPEND SP [...]" -> "YOU CAN SPEND SP [...]"
  • "[...] OUT OF DIFFERENT SPACES AT WILL" -> "[...] OUT OF A DIFFERENT SPACE AT WILL" or "subspace" or something like that.
  • "AND OF THE WHOLE SYSTEM" -> "AND A WHOLE JOB SYSTEM" I'd guess
Page 21:
  • "A BAD HAND" -> "LONG FINGERS" or something
  • "CAN I HAVE ONE" -> "CAN I HAVE ONE ROOM"

Usually I'm a sucker for stories like this...
This is not worth it

Dex-chan lover
Summary of this manga: He was the WEAKEST, but then his cheat ability activated, and he became the STRONGEST!
I wrote that specifically to separate it from all other mangas that may or may not share a few plot elements.

So, he's been in the adventurer's guild for a full year because the guildmaster thought he might've had some potential, and then he spent a full year, with the title of Divine Swordsman, never using his sword, and they're surprised he didn't improve?

Also, doing chores is contributing.

What kind of name is "Blue Fear" for a divine sword?

The sales price of those slimes doesn't make much sense compared to the price of the inn, unless those slimes are very common. Which at that condition they obviously aren't. And there are 34-35 of them, not 30.

Unrealistic. Do you know how hard it is to get fired in Japan?
You're more likely to get bullied so you'll "choose" to quit.

Users who are viewing this thread