Sekai de Yuiitsu no (Shinken Zukai) na no ni Senryokugai to Yobareta Ore, Kakusei Shita (Shinken) to Saikyou ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Hey I know what all of yall are saying but MAYBE lets give it a chance? TRUTH be told i hate the banished trope, its so DUMB- especially when the original party wants to get revenge or get the MC back ugh so trashy. Anyway ill give it a few chapters, though with the first chapter its so SURE already that he's gonna be broken man idk how these things get SERIALIZED but lets see.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t think it’s horrible. If they manage to somehow write an engaging story going forward it has potential. If it turns into something that’s unreasonable cliche then it’s a lost cause.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think it’s horrible. If they manage to somehow write an engaging story going forward it has potential. If it turns into something that’s unreasonable cliche then it’s a lost cause.
Ill give them 10 or so chapters to redeem themselves LOL

Dex-chan lover
How the you stay a year in an Adventurers Guild without killing a monster, and how works a Guild with a shitty leader like that, its look like a small boss in an rural adventurer brach never reported anything to the central and nobody never ask what happen if you put a sword inside a monster with that Divine SWORDman Skill Job

Dex-chan lover
I know! The next big hit manga!
A salaryman who doesn't work on anything important because he does not have any experience, gets bullied and fired because he can't do anything.
But because he (supposedly) can't do anything they don't let him to do anything at all.

Then he decides to open his own store and, you've guessed it! Turns out he's got a natural talent and soon becomes a millionaire!

Or a surgeon who was never let to perform a surgery, or a teacher who was never allowed to teach, or a singer who was never allowed to sing or anyone literally who couldn't gain any experience and was not allowed to because of
how-much-experience-do-you-have-lionel-richie.gif

:facepalm::aquadrink::facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I know! The next big hit manga!
A salaryman who doesn't work on anything important because he does not have any experience, gets bullied and fired because he can't do anything.
But because he (supposedly) can't do anything they don't let him to do anything at all.

Then he decides to open his own store and, you've guessed it! Turns out he's got a natural talent and soon becomes a millionaire!

Or a surgeon who was never let to perform a surgery, or a teacher who was never allowed to teach, or a singer who was never allowed to sing or anyone literally who couldn't gain any experience and was not allowed to because of

:facepalm::aquadrink::facepalm:
Unrealistic. Do you know how hard it is to get fired in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
This already started badly: he's a swordsman but NEVER fought a monster before. WHY?

Aggregator gang
Usually in this sort of "weak job is actually the strongest?!" setup, it's that nobody has figured out the job's hidden strength, which is always obvious and everyone is just made comically dumb to validate the protagonist. But... How can you say "DIVINE SWORDSMAN" is weak when you've never actually used your sword?

I can only assume the protagonist is operating on a single brain cell and nobody told him cause they think it's funny.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread