Sekai de Yuiitsu no (Shinken Zukai) na no ni Senryokugai to Yobareta Ore, Kakusei Shita (Shinken) to Saikyou ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long until she turns into an attack helicopter.

I don't mind MTL for this one. It's not like anything of worth is lost in the mistranslation. If anything it might improve, since MTL at least follows some kind of rules.

Welcome to the wide and not so varied world of "I was betrayed or I was expelled" mangas and wn's. It's literally how 90% of these unoriginal hack series go.
I wouldn't compare this one to other betrayed/expelled mangas. This one's in a class all of its own.

Dex-chan lover
even turning off my brain doesn't help. This manga just sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Come on my guy.
There's eithe a repeat page, or the artist is that lazy to rush this piece of crap to completion. I can't believe people read this sorta shit. Oh super katana catgirl can't defeat the rank b monster but the kid can with sloppy movements because he has the cheat skill bla bla bla then just skip to the next plot as fast as possible.
I'm still gon read this though 10/10 trash.
Also anyone wana make a bet on the demonlord? I'm thinking it's going to either be a a white haired fuckboy. Or buff mc swole huge minotaur man.
Don't think they'd go dragon thats secretly a horny loli for the mc cock just yet. We got at least 3 issues before that.
I was just about to mention the dragon who's actually a loli/onee san type of woman

That trope happens way too often, it predictable at this point, so my money is on that possible outcome

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long until she turns into an attack helicopter.

I don't mind MTL for this one. It's not like anything of worth is lost in the mistranslation. If anything it might improve, since MTL at least follows some kind of rules.

I wouldn't compare this one to other betrayed/expelled mangas. This one's in a class all of its own.
That moment you realize your sword identifies as an apache attack helicopter....

Honestly sounds like the title of another trash fantasy manga.

7 Chapters only(so far) Darn, it looks like i'm going to have to wait until more Chapters

Users who are viewing this thread