Sekai de Yuuitsu no Tenshokushi: Job Hopper na Ore wa, Isekai de Subete no Job o Kiwameru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
The blades are interesting. Looks cool, but I don't think that's a practical design. Was uncertain which side had the edge at first. It almost feels like the back is a separate piece covering the blades.
Edit: I got the front and back mixed up, which makes more sense for its shape. But as it's drawn makes the tip on the sharp edge look as thick as the back, which doesn't make sense for all of those blades.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
in chapter 1, we can see there are a whole list of jobs he can change to and there is no magic swordman class or any class that can use both magic and weapon like Paladin? since the whole point is he can hopping class so i do hope they don't just let him use Mage and Swordman only

Supporter
I wish they'd kept his design from when he was a businessman instead of polymorphing him into generic isekai protagonist #7395

Dex-chan lover
yeah i think its pretty goofy silly that despite the job changing gimmick being the whole premise, in combat so far he's only spammed the same skill 3 times in a row followed by a switch to a swordsman for one attack, which is far from the creative skill use you should expect. yeah he's switching to non-combat jobs like appraiser for out of combat but that just feels like the average overpowered mc who's multitalented at everything with a different coat of paint. early days being only 3 chapters in but not the greatest of signs

Dex-chan lover
I'm really enjoying this story so far; it's not nearly as trashy as I thought it was going to be from the summary.

(not that I don't read a ton of isekai trash as it is)

It's not sniping if the other group has only done one or two chapters... plus they clearly started at the same time, just because the other group got chapter one out first doesn't mean they own the series now.

Anyway this seems manga seems pretty alright so far, it has good vibes.

Dex-chan lover
It's not sniping if the other group has only done one or two chapters... plus they clearly started at the same time, just because the other group got chapter one out first doesn't mean they own the series now.

Anyway this seems manga seems pretty alright so far, it has good vibes.
It was already trending on the site for a 2 weeks before they posted anything here, and the only reason they probably started it is because they saw it was trending. And in that case, why not just approach the person who popularized it in the first place and see if you can work together on it instead of trying to cut them out?

It was already trending on the site for a 2 weeks before they posted anything here, and the only reason they probably started it is because they saw it was trending. And in that case, why not just approach the person who popularized it in the first place and see if you can work together on it instead of trying to cut them out?
It didn't become popular because the other group translated it, they translated it because there was interest in it.

Group Leader
Last page is cute but i can't shake the feeling something will happen with those children, like lost in the wood or something like that, please let me be wrong :qq:

Dex-chan lover
So it looks like he's just completely skipped how his job changing thing changes his outfit. Did he get multiple sets of clothes from the villagers who thought he was a mage?

Mtl isn't always bad you know.
Ultimately, MTL is a tool to help with translation. If the translator can use the machine's work to speed things up and smooth things over, then great. Unfortunately, I've seen novels translated by machine that were so goddamn horrendous it was almost impossible to understand.

Dex-chan lover
This is practically what happens if you wear in and wear off "The Aetherium Crown" in Skyrim. You practically become two people in one.

Combine that with its OP crafted potions you become a tier-0 multi-skill character. No need for perks. Corruption Rift.

Perks are overrated in Skyrim. You can practically live without them once you mastered The Crown and Alchemy.

Users who are viewing this thread