Sekai de Yuuitsu no Tenshokushi: Job Hopper na Ore wa, Isekai de Subete no Job o Kiwameru Koto ni Shita

This one is very good niceeeee very satisfied with art as well but if it just had a romance title as well it might be very good well at the end it's my personal choice well can't wait for more chapters to pile up

This one has good art and a good idea going for it, I just hope it does good on world building, character development, story progression, character building, and etc.

I hope for this cause this was a great start, a good few examples to draw inspiration from is Shield Hero, Overlord, and God Eater(Game Series). If they do well the same way these Manga and games did, then I think great things will come from this new Manga series.

Dex-chan lover
This one has good art and a good idea going for it, I just hope it does good on world building, character development, story progression, character building, and etc.

I hope for this cause this was a great start, a good few examples to draw inspiration from is Shield Hero, Overlord, and God Eater(Game Series). If they do well the same way these Manga and games did, then I think great things will come from this new Manga series.
personally I would like this to not suck later on.

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought this one is a good start for isekai manga. But now that I think more deeply, does MC need to be a job changer? Author can just slap him with access to all skills, it still the same.

From what i know, in RPG like story, every job related to stats & specific skills, not to mention pros & cons. Stat build for mage is different with thief, melee build vs range build, etc. Not to mention character progression with skill points. Now that MC has chosen to invest in Mage with fire ball skill, how does he change to another job? Does he get a skill/stat reset every change?

Unless MC has max stat points like Momonga, he is practically useless with starting just high base of MP.

This is lowkey very promising, despite the cliche premise. MC looks fun and the art is great!

Interesting start, but wonder how the job changing will be hindered or if it will even be worked on and just become "I'll change to this job" mcguffin.

Hoping this doesnt turn into a brain rotting harem manga, some romance is completely fine tho

Dex-chan lover
"Master All the Jobs"
I gonna bet this GML(tm) would end up just another magicsworddude swinging a one-handed sword around with occasional fireball throw into the mix. You know, the usual.

Dex-chan lover
Its sooooooo fun to read this shame there is only 4 chapters rn

Users who are viewing this thread