Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 9 Ch. 40.5 - Post-Decision 4: Kouki

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoyed all the after stories. Wish more manga had that level of closure.

Dex-chan lover
The after stories have been really good, but I do have to say that Ayumi forgiving Miki and Akio for willingly going along with a successful plot to kill her rubs me the wrong way. Also could've done without those stupid Ayumi fanclub losers showing up again. Did love seeing one last quality Jindou pout from Hikari. She's totally gonna jump Kou the second her boobs grow, lol.

Tenshi and Hikari getting mad at the end lol.

Anyway, what a nice ending!

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, I really enjoyed this one. Thanks for bringing us such a good series, guys!

Fed-Kun's army
The after stories are the only good part of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
you can just tell that this got canned without remorse.

Dex-chan lover
My mind keeps repeating the word "incest" and I do not like it

Is so rare to see this kind of extra & ending, I love this series. Thanks you for the translation this manga make my day.

@ngkn92 If they are who they are, their genetics have zero contribution from either 'parent'. It's actually good that there's no DNA test because tenshi would come up as having a match with her original parents otherwise it wouldn't be her. Ayumi and Rei need a third child so it can actually be their DNA if they want a true child of their own.

Also, yes, once Tenshi and Jindou hit puberty its gonna be game over. Rei is a pushover, incompetent and prone to emotional appeals over logic so he doesn't have much of a chance, plus he loved them in the original life. *shrug* Only thing I can see saving him is his love for Ayumi.

Dex-chan lover
I can see your logic @opticalwinter
Guess that means the daughters and the father can be together and it's incest? Good.

Now I will go to sleep and pretend that I have never read that.

Users who are viewing this thread