Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - The 40th Decision: The Ultimate Decision

The Author tried so hard to put as much cheesy drama into each character and thats the end... 😪
Only character i will remember is Shiori. I hope she is happy.

What was that very last page about? Is that something old thrown in as bonus material or is he doing another "the world or her" series later ?

Dex-chan lover
The real MC of this manga was Jindou Hikari. Nakagawa Kouki was just really dumb throughout the whole series and hasn't done anything that was worth mentioning.

Ah, I love this series
Still confused about the ultimate decision ( almost remind me of danganronpa)

It definitely took some weird directions and strange choices but I’ll be damned if I wasn’t crying like a baby these last few chapters

neither of the parents have black hair, so he never really went through with it, huh?

Best girl Jindou not only lost but is dead, Ayumi cucked Rei twice and now he's raising two kids that obviously ain't his (DNA test? C'mon dude it's pretty damn obvious, the "she just looks like Jindou cuz emotional reasons" doesn't hold up when there's two of them... Jindou only needed to be reincarnated once so second means cheating), and Tenshi as bad as she was is also dead. And the cute girl now is a free loading alcoholic which is portrayed as "cute" and not a serious issue instead of having a family and continuing her tribe.

On top of that Rei can never tell Ayumi any of the crap the happened because she'd get survivors guilt 2.0 Jindou Style, etc.

Great work author, 10/10 ending.

Dex-chan lover
Damn they really just reborn the dead waifus into the main pair's kids

Dex-chan lover
I'll say this. The similarities to Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku are too much to ignore. Is there anyone else who agrees some aspects of this story, like character design or general plot, came from that story?

Users who are viewing this thread