Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - The 40th Decision: The Ultimate Decision

Fed-Kun's army
Best girls never win. Btw, don't you guys think its weird that their daughter have black hair? Like, FMC has blonde hair and MC has brown hair. So, I think someone has been visiting FMC when MC is working his ass off...

Dex-chan lover
Alcoholic Anzu has been released upon the world.

Also looks like both of the dead love interests got reborn as their kids?

Dex-chan lover
this was a chore to read. in fact this hasn't been fun to read since the start of the last arc. none of this felt properly earned and it was trying way to hard to be a tearjerker that it was hilarious. man it sucks sounding so jaded.

despite all that, thank you for translating this all the way to the end. better to see this to the end than be left hanging for a long time just to be disappointed later.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't enjoy this last arc at all, but at least the ending per see was somewhat enjoyable thanks for translating this

Dex-chan lover
Aww.... that's a nice end... really is...

@Ruroumi Are you purposely being dumb??? She's an incarnation...... they understand who she REALLY is... but she is their daughter... both of the girls that died loving him became his daughters instead... so he became family with all 3 of the girls...

Double-page supporter
How the hell can anyone call this trash ending good?

Jindou spent the whole series getting fucked over because of this shitty love triangle crap and now she gets to be cucked forever by dying and getting reincarnated as Kouki and Ayumi's fucking daughter.

Is that supposed to be heartwarming or a "consolation"?

Why the fuck is it so important for Ayumi to "let herself be happy" while Jindou sacrifices fucking everything out of unrequited "love" and never receives anything in return?

Dex-chan lover
You know what, i honestly think this trash heap has a good ending for what it is. Like i was actually expecting something worse, but i guess i can accept this even if worst girl was chosen in the end.

Double-page supporter
This ending is good in the same way a train wreck is good if nobody is seriously injured.
It could have been worse and now it doesn’t have to draw our attention anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I really liked the way they ended that. Good job on the ending!

Fed-Kun's army
@deathmailrock Chill the fuck out dude, I was just joking, do you even know what a "joke" mean? Yeah, yeah, the loved one reincarnated, and so what? I talked about genetics, not supernatural shit

You save yourself some time skipping through, reading this as it was translated was rough. Dumb cliffhanger after dumb cliffhanger, obvious villain and betrayals, and the other two love interest just dying even though they had better character motivations than the girl who won and the MC combined. If the MC from rent a girlfriend is bad this MC is not too far behind.

Obviously no hate to the translation team(s), thank you for your work on translating it.

Users who are viewing this thread