Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - The 40th Decision: The Ultimate Decision

I know that the child looking like Jindou is on purpose for some sort of reincarnation thing or whatever, but she looks so different from her parents that all I can think is that Ayumi cheated on Kouki at least twice.

Dex-chan lover
6 i guess

its good ending but i dont feel happy or sad about it..kinda mix

Group Leader
Astonishing how many people here didn't get the reincarnation part damn

Dex-chan lover
As much of a good ending this is, I can’t help but feel that it’s less of a Jindou reincarnation and more of an NTR thing going on. Whatever, glad this shit is over.

Dex-chan lover
Solid start and mid, but was a victim of a rushed ending, still, the story was interesting to follow
7/10

It was fun, the ending was to rushed.

Disappointed because of ao much ecchi and none sex scene.

It was worth for most of the time.

Btw the end was much similar to Elfen Lied.

Dex-chan lover
Rushed ending as it was, I'm quite pleased with it. I'd like to think the fact that Jindou showed up all the time as some sort of apparition until the timeskip, you could obviously presume that Hikari really is Jindou as it often goes with stories like this. That's why "not having to chose anymore" is really special. Both are allowed to love him unconditionally and he them. It's not a bad deal for Jindou either. He always loved Ayumi. Being his family is just as important a connection to her.

It could have ended a hell of a lot worse, and I'm just thankful that it didn't.

Group Leader
@sirflimflam Don't forget Jindou's name is Hikari, i love the fact that ayumi chose her name for their first daughter it really is something

So much potential, all wasted.

To everyone who's saying Ayumi cheated on MC cause the kid doesn't look like both of them, I think you miss the point of the girl looking like Jindou.

Plus this manga never made too much sense anyways, how tf is the world existing without God? And who tf exchaged god's soul? Isn't god the ultimate entity? He should have access to all souls.

I think Jindou was not god, but some kind of low level diety.

Users who are viewing this thread