Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai

Thanks for the update, but the last 4 pages are missing from chapter 8.

Group Leader
@Fossil
All I can see on their site is that there is where the chapter ends. So no 4 pages.

@JustNatsuki
The upload on their site is incomplete as well. I've seen the raws and there're definitely 4 pages missing for chapter 8.

Dex-chan lover
Their site has the last 4 pages of chapter 8 now (p35-38), but this site is still missing those 4 pages.

Fed-Kun's army
Dear lord the boobs of the black hair girl, i would totally ditch the other girl for those

Dex-chan lover
This black haired girl is more interessing than the blonde childhood friend. The MC should choose the black haired girl

Contributor
Jindou is so annoying, damn.

If the gender were reversed , it would be hella creepy. Stalking + sexual assault + threat/blackmail.

More please! This has nice art (plot) and I like the characters so far plus the MC had the balls to do a confession in the first chapter which is a +1 in my book, though another -10 for not taking advantage of the Jindou situations. Hopefully this will have a regular upload schedule since it looks like aside from today, a new chapter hadn't been released since 8 months ago.

Dex-chan lover
mmhhhhhh....

from the recent update it seems like t was him the holder...
re-readingthe first chap her watch rings when he is acting up, not the girl...

is possible that he caused the cataclysm when being a rebellous kid and kille dher family because they "took" her away from him?

this would really mix up the story, if is that it would explain why they must be separated, if he ever connects the power to himself and the possibility he did that to her it would be armageddon, multliped x10 if she is his grilfriend

I like it! even though it's sad that something is hindering their happiness but yea I hope it doesn't turn into a tragedy.
More Chapters pls!

Dex-chan lover
This is really damn good. We have best boy and best girls here. Kouki is a treasure of humanity, and I don't hate Jindou's effort at all. The dark theme covered inside the light theme is pure brilliant until now, not to mention those dead eyes are definitely kills.

Users who are viewing this thread