Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai

Dex-chan lover
To be honest the other work https://www.mangadex.org/title/14741/seishun-scrap was utter shit. Is Sekai ka Kanojo better?

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@unnes bro honestly I get you, there's a point where u have read too much to stop but on the other hand it's been like more than 30 chapters since you enjoyed. Haven't started this manga so I might pass on this one

Dex-chan lover
Skipped through the panels. I don't get the plot. Could someone summarize it?

@Monkey123

God is on earth in the form of Jindou. Has been on earth since the beginning but grew tired of humans seeking her power. She met the two other MCs when they were younger and they made her gain interest in humans. Jindou later appeared at the wreck that should of killed Ayumi but gave her her own power to live. The power given to her results in natural disasters whenever her emotions run wild. The plot is basically a decent MC male although annoying at times trying to choose between Ayumi and the world. Personally I hate Ayumi as she is my top 5 for annoying Tsundere cliche mainly because her level of Tsundere can be compared to the most dense of male harem characters (Dude from infinite stratos). I do love Jindou because I have not seen this concept since Haruhi Suzumiya.

Holy shit, this bitch Tenshi is a real crafty manipulator. This is not boding well.

Fed-Kun's army
the triangle shit isnt too heavy on this one ? cause it sure seems to be annoying

Fed-Kun's army
Romeo/Seeker is the most interesting character so far. They should make a spin-off for him.

What the fuck. I just looked and the cover for this page when you're browsing is a Nieves de Enero album cover for Chalino Sanchez. Hell yeah.

Fed-Kun's army
Ye the setting is bullsh&t, you can't be with the girl you love cus if she gets emotional the world end, very Japanese indeed. It just edging, it's a plot perfect to last as long as it needs with out an ounce of progress like those "romance" manga where only after 200 chapters they get together,kiss if even that most of the time it's a ambiguous harem ending that's sh&t.

Fed-Kun's army
i tried few chapters, the art is lit but i dont dig the story at all, is this evolving in something better or is it still the same annoying triangle ?

Dex-chan lover
Instead of just telling us some chapters are missing, couldn't you just... fix that? I mean, I doubt the chapters dont exist.

noticed on p35 on middle panel, Fujisaki is wearing a bow and not a tie lol have a strange habit of pointing out artist mistakes. You get loads in anime too which will be corrected in the home-release

Very tired of the boys only being shown to show hate towards the MC having females. I get that its a trope but it can only last so long before the joke is not funny but just annoying. Its just a waste of panels and story to me now.

Group Leader
@BraveHeartedHero

I also like Jindou since Ayumi is bitch from the beginning she says she wants mc to have happy life yet she is disrupting every time when mc having met with another girl also I don't get why mc trying to blame himself for past trauma of Ayumi also god this mc is dense af

@Kcjpunk Everything has its limits. Ayumi cockblocks at every turn but gives very little to show affection aside when she needs to cockblock. A MC can never be dense to the point he hears a confession plain as day then tries to think he heard something else. Its insulting to readers at that point. Jindou I do like a lot and its not because she is just a perv. I enjoy the conflict in her story.

Group Leader
@BraveHeartedHero

For me Jindou is the only decent female character in this series I mean Ayumi is freaking selfish af even in the latest chapters and Yanadere chick is no no and when
Ayumi in death bed Jindou is the one who save her

Double-page supporter
Started out good but useless drama that is unrealistically stretched. By chapter 34 I am already bored by the fact that every meaningful decision of characters are forced to keep drama going.
Author is ruining his own series.

Users who are viewing this thread