Sekai Maou - Vol. 4 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
someone, please explain that last bit about god being a mad scientist lab assistant before he turned her into god cause that needs explanation now

Nice, thanks for seeing it through till the end.

Definitely was not expecting that nugget of scifi at the end there. I'm glad that they gave it a proper ending, even if it did seem a bit rushed @ the end there.

Twas a fun read and ride.

I knew we were close to the end, but I didn't expect it to go down with just 1 more chapter. This was a really enjoyable manga, and one of the few I keep on my recommendation list (on my profile page).

Oh god, that last page was hilarious. I feel so sorry for her ?
Just imagine that happening to you

@red_bean_casserole
Out of curiosity, what would you have named this chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like God was forced into her role through an experiment gone wrong. Amplified her power and forced her into her current position, with no escape it.

Wish there was more and sad to see it end, but thanks for finishing this up.

Didn't that scientist old man show up in inserts in other places in the manga?

@borderline could be, or maybe not. I'd like to go with the option that 'God' was lonely'ish and decided to keep the prev. Lord's specter around for something to talk to regularly even if the prev. Lord was a massive pervert (as he's the one that wrote all those ecchi books), but with the way the story went the prev. Lord could just as easily been time-frozen to prevent it from completely waning out due to the bet.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, that was fun. Just about almost up there alongside Senyuu and Helck for me.

Dex-chan lover
It’s been a long wait since I first started reading this but it was worth it, thanks.

I kinda feel bad for god now though, stuck in there because of an experiment.

Thanks @red_bean_casserole for sticking to this to the end, it's been a blast~
Like you I was hoping for more from the ending but I'm still happy with what we've got~

Also talk about lore dump with how "God" came to be, would of liked to read more about 'em.
Oh well, I'll be keeping an eye out for more stuff from Futami Sui in the future!

Dex-chan lover
An interesting ride, all the way to the end. I preferred the parody of the genre and humor in the earlier episodes more than the nonstop plot revelations without much laughs at the end, but it was readable all the way through. Wouldn't mind seeing more set in this world and with these characters.

It's finally over, and I liked it to the end. Pretty satisfied, and I got my happy ending.

Thanks to the translators for seeing it through to the end. I don't think it was the most popular series, but it's been a wonderful read.

Contributor
@red_bean_casserole I think I'm just hoping to get something more from this amazing Manga (a few 4-komas about hero and maou, maybe). It was an amazing read, so thank you for everything you have done

Fed-Kun's army
It's finished. I've spent many years reading this and it's finally come to an end. T.T

Also thanks translator-san!

Dex-chan lover
And so it ends....I know the true hero can't just tongue kiss the demon lord and they get married, but this might happen on their journey, as both blushed for each other. Nice. It ended with wholesomeness...this "Rise of the Fairies"-ending.

@Tych: I can only guess here like you, but I interpret it this way: A mad scientist and his lab assistant (later god) developed a machine to create a sub-universe, in which they would have total administration rights. Maybe some sort of cyberspace. The reason? Total wish-fulfilment. They turned it on, the Sub-universe formed, she entered and the connection between the universes was somehow cut, making the sub-universe into a stand-alone universe, in which lab assistant was a "god". This way she vanished and there have been newspaper articles. The End.

Users who are viewing this thread