Sekai Maou - Vol. 4 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Woah hold on what the fuck was that last part. How did she turn into a god? A mad scientist? That was nuts.

Thanks for this dude, lovely ending

Dex-chan lover
Thanks you for translating this, Red bean casserole! The time I have been waiting for years is not wasted.

I'm actually confusing a bit. I may have to reread again.

Good story!

God's story is good too. Even it's only one page. I guess we never will see more of that.

Edit: I'm not confusing anymore. Everyone get their happy ending, I guess!

Aggregator gang
Thanks so much for finishing this!
This was a nice ending, I would have liked to read more of what happens afterwards

Dex-chan lover
So the world was created by a failed experiment and "God" was the assitant of the Mad Scientist who was behind it? That's some heavy revelations to drop on us in a single page after the story is over.

Anyway, I really liked the story and the ending even if the resolution to the endless conflict was kinda meh.

I hope we get similar stories in the future.

Group Leader
@lightingcloud I don't know. Chapter counting isn't exactly a science.

[ul]Volumes 2-4 had beginning chapters that weren't explicit chapters, so that could be three?[/ul][ul]Volumes 2 and 3 had extra chapters at the end, so that's two more?[/ul]

So at best 55 chapters? This is definitely the last chapter though, given that the chapter number is #50 and Futami-sensei gives their farewell at the end. I wish there were more, but...

EditThere's also the possibility that the double-length chapters (chapters 50, 49 and 45, I think) may have been two chapters at some point. Grasping at straws, really...

Users who are viewing this thread