Sekai Maou

Group Leader
btw, if anyone's worried I've dropped this (it's only been 12 days, but whatever) - I'm still working on it. just really, really slowly... ?

Double-page supporter
Well, I have been waiting since it was released by comet scans. So I could wait more for the end.

Group Leader
thanks for the patience yall - ill be starting work on ch 45 tomorrow. its double length (15 pg) which is good for you and bad for me. oh well ?

edit: 3 pages with kinda difficult cleaning. so actually not that bad ?

So glad the translation resumed !
Nevermind hidden gems, this is one of the best series ever.

PepeHands... I prepared myself for these chapters, yet, it still does a lot of damage to my frail feelings. orz

@dragon1412 One of the chapter names had 'part2' in it, but there was no part1 preceding it, so I asked about it and apparently they were not official names (although they were very well thought out). Unfortunately, unofficial chapter titles are against the rules.

You can find links with the unofficial names archived in the spoiler below. The short conversation leading to their removal is here.

Unofficial Chapter Titles -->

I don't know how to feel . _ . I'm now devoid of any emotions.... Though I'll probably feel the sad hit later on.
It was a rather calm ending but it also makes me kinda sad, or to be more precise melancholic in a way. It sure was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread