Sekai ni Hitori, Zenzokusei Mahou no Tsukaite - Ch. 22 - Betrayal

Dex-chan lover
I know a lot of people are focusing on the Eliza betrayal but my degenerate brain is wondering "On page 22 & 24, is she wearing underwear or should I treat it like Aqua panties from Konosuba?" Hell even the volume 3 cover art reinforces my question. Thanks for the translations.

Supporter
20240510020022-79ca52ba.jpg

Dex-chan lover
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the big boobed classmate T^T

Please let her survive and stuff dammit >.<

I know a lot of people are focusing on the Eliza betrayal but my degenerate brain is wondering "On page 22 & 24, is she wearing underwear or should I treat it like Aqua panties from Konosuba?" Hell even the volume 3 cover art reinforces my question. Thanks for the translations.
You don't miss the important things..

I am proud to call you my brother...

And the author is probably just trying to hide the treasure or was lazy...

Dex-chan lover
then uhh couldn't you just like instead of attacking, mention that she is possible traitor and you should hold her just in case and we can confirm blah blah?...
It was kinda sudden... he appeared and tried to take her out right away.

While explaining it, she could just do what she wanted to anyways.

So action is faster....

Dex-chan lover
It was kinda sudden... he appeared and tried to take her out right away.

While explaining it, she could just do what she wanted to anyways.

So action is faster....
Sure, but after the first attack when she was "down", instead of saying useless things like "get out of my way" and attacking Kyle he could just have said, "she's a traitor, watch out", right?

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but after the first attack when she was "down", instead of saying useless things like "get out of my way" and attacking Kyle he could just have said, "she's a traitor, watch out", right?
Kyle would be fine just as Kyle said.

Dex-chan lover
She got a hell of a lot too close to the Dragon for him to have time to speak first.
After the first wind bomb Eliza was on the ground. He attacked again, chatted with Kyle that he doesn't have time (ironic), attacked one more time and then finally started to talk about his reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Page 22, if you look closely, there's a line going from Northwest to Southeast, she's wearing panties boys

Users who are viewing this thread