Sekai no Owari no Encore - Vol. 6 Ch. 37

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, thanks for the chapter.

So for now the MC only looks like the hero... i guess he also has his personality.
I like the concept of the former hero's traits being scattered among other people. if we're lucky the "hero essence" can be passed on to the MC as the story progresses eventually making him the complete hero again capable of fighting the big baddy.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. It's first appearance design was much better.
Concept of splitting hero abilites/qualities among other people is quite a good idea. At least until author comes up with "absorb heroic essence from defeated heroes". It's much better when MC gains strength on his own.
not!SEELE would be much more successful if they like told at least some truth about war of demise or whatever it was called. They can create artificial beings and summon pocket dimensions, I bet that they could play some memory-video. Maybe then MC would be more willing to talk. Sending monster at his party seems like wrong idea but I'm still hoping that it's all an elaborate plan to see if MC has also old hero spirit/character and not only his looks. You can get stronger, you can get strong allies - but it's all for naught if you don't have the right spirit. Or at least that's what other shounens told me.

Dex-chan lover
@thegoatrider
Did you not notice the head and sword-like hands(can probably shapeshift them)?
A face... where's the face?!
And hands that would slice you up if you were to embrace her...
How are you supposed to get intimate with that?

I swear, some people are TOO focused on breasts... like a certain scenario of being smothered in huge monster girl tiddies, all while it slowly pulls you into it's lower mouth...
"This is fine", cause tiddies.

Dex-chan lover
@Phaaze its still not as bad as an elder god, its just a big tit snake person with sword arms and some kind of face triangle like triangle head in silent hill

Fed-Kun's army
why do people always think to get on someones good side its a great idea to attack their current friends? Thats how you make them hate you. While these 3 sages dudes havent show they are complete evil I think they really want to stop a war but they have gone about it the wrong way totally

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is that abomination.
And fuck you sages, you're just a bunch of chiseled walls.

Users who are viewing this thread