Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

Dex-chan lover
AIM-92?? My memory might be fuzzy (it's been many years since I played PC flight sims) and I'm too lazy to google, but aren't those considered "Stinger" missiles, meant for attack helicopters or shoulder-launchers? I thought (US) fighter jets would use Sidewinder or AMRAAM types.

I saw the ads yesterday in kadokawa youtube channel. Hopefully someone will translate the light novel too

Fed-Kun's army
What, isn't the goddess using him? Thought the MC wants to not be used as a tool? If this ever get past the axe, I hope the final assassination is killing this goddess, she seems like a bitch

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz
The AIM-92 Stinger or ATAS (Air To Air Stinger) is an air-to-air missile developed from the shoulder-launched FIM-92 Stinger system, for use on helicopters such as the AH-64 Apache, Eurocopter Tiger and also UAVs such as the MQ-1 Predator. The missile itself is identical to the shoulder-launched Stinger.
Well, I'd think something like AIM-120 would be more impressive, but considering the target is a mere passenger plane, they sure didn't hold back in killing him.

Double-page supporter
aye, another junk isekai to read, at least it's free(thanks to the scanlators)

Users who are viewing this thread