Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Group Leader
@Doomer

He was talking about how his dad was born with black eyes and then had grey ones, which explains why he was born with black eyes even though his father's eyes were grey by the time he was born.

Dex-chan lover
tyty for chapter

@MeepPotato thats what i was thinking too loool, and the new girl has some huge tits for being fucking 12.

Boo! Loli instantly became a titty monster, and in only 2 years. What is this bullshit?

Dex-chan lover
@Dorion Such is the wonderful fate that awaits all lolis. Age progression. Unless they're ageless abominations.

Double-page supporter
Looks like dad is holding back. He could have easily killed him after he broke his ribs, but he stayed back and let him regain his senses.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, when did they state Talt's age? Because even for manga and anime, her being 12 is very hard to believe

I would have thought that 75 years of experience being an assassin would have taught him not to do something as stupid as yell out “I got you now”, or anything else for that matter, just before delivering the crucial death blow. Because of that, he turned what was a discrete assassination into nothing more than a conspicuous street brawl. Simpleton.

Double-page supporter
Lugh: you've grown up quiet healthy for me
me: too much healthy too big and too plenty
Lugh: I have you now
me: hey lugh no one taught you that you shouldn't shout when you perform assasinate
lugh outwitted by his father is acceptable because he's new to this magical world but he shout when he about to attack is unacceptable(even you are not assassin you shouldn't shout when you attack someone unless you don't want to sneak attack them like tanjirou did to akaza)
@saifors @MeepPotato
yeah she's 12 and that bullshit. imaginate when she hit 18 or 20 or when she have a child which cup would she be. W(orld) cup??
@MarqFJA87
OOF FACT right in my face

Dex-chan lover
The fuck, she grew so fucking much. It pisses me off when a character does a sneak attack and yell while doing it.

Dex-chan lover
@ColonelCrisp

Why? It's better than trying to stay incredibly quiet while you sneak up on someone. Your body occludes sound, which is what happens when you get that feeling of "there's someone nearby/someone behind me" and there is. You're not psychic, but tiny ambient sounds you were hearing clearly from a distance are now being blotted out from a specific direction. Which, as anyone knows, often makes you check out that 'feeling'.

A loud shout just as you come up on someone will panic them in most cases, causing them to scramble, or not know which direction to look in. Or both. This is why oriental martial arts and samurai-training often included the 'kiai', a specific martial shout meant to intimidate, but also confuse and disrupt the opponent. It works even better during a surprise attack affording that you aren't dealing with someone wildly more experienced than you are and that you're doing it from close enough up. Too far away and you might give them time to react, which fucks you.

Fed-Kun's army
@ColonelCrisp I agree with you. Sneaking on the target just to scream at his face is extremely stupid, even more for an assassin who needs to run away after the job is done. Shouting to scare the target only works if the target has their guard down or is not trained enough.

so, former earth best assasin scream when having a sneak attack.. impressive

Users who are viewing this thread