Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Double-page supporter
she been eatin' good, ain't she. and she is only 12 talk about puberty.
Also he says brainwashing techniques, I'm pretty sure its because you were kind to her and saved her when she was on the brink of death but yeah we'll go with brainwashing techniques.
Also now they've introduced eye transplants whats next he has to put his father's eyes in or he'll go blind?

Dex-chan lover
... She's 12 and has bigger tits than a cow. Jesus Christ author-san....

Never thought I'd complain about oppai loli yet here we are.What is you doing author-san?

Fed-Kun's army
To just have those two BADONKERS grow that much in a span of two years! I'm impressed.

Dex-chan lover
"I had confidence in my ability to hide my presence, but I can't help talking out loud to myself."

Also that girl filled out scarily well. Someone should tell her that puberty isn't a race.

Dex-chan lover
This girl grows a pair of humongous badonkers in 2 years from a completely flat state?????

Dex-chan lover
*Page 2*
Surprise tactical BOING deployed. TAKE COVER!!!!!
For real though, the time skips. He was 7 and Dia was 10. Then he was 10 and the lost girl was 10 (I honestly didn't read any "and 3 years passed"). And now...well, now she's definitely not 10 😂
But well, he does mention the timeskip.

And yeah, she's 12. I'm tired of writing this in every manga. Should I make a macro? I had a classmate in 6th grade who was just about as big as she is. So yeah, maybe not common, but totally possible.

Why don't you guys mention that she's wearing the panties and garter wrong? The panties are supposed to be OUTSIDE. Causs, you know, toilet.

Double-page supporter
HOLY FUCKERONI, 12 YEARS OLD AND SHE'S STACKED BIGGER THAN MOST ADULTS AHAHAHAHAHAHA

The more I read this, the more I realize just how lecherous and otaku-like this mangaka is. It doesn't seem like it's for the sake of a popular manga, but something the mangaka obviously likes.

Fed-Kun's army
She came out from being "unnecessary" to "damn-eye-candy" quite quick. It was kinda funny how, when he fist saw her, he wasn't sure if she was a boy or a girl... then 2 years later with good meals, it's not a question anymore at all, right?

nobody talking about how in just 2 years, stick turn into cow breasts at the age of 12?

this is a crime

It started out so well and turned to this. Did the author die and get replaced by their degenerate twin or something?

Users who are viewing this thread