Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

I just find it funny how she have so big breasts, its a know fact that women that exercise or do a lot of physical training will get smaller breasts. Especially weight training.
Her age doesn't really matter, just for the fact that she is now a trained fight, she would have a cup size of C at most.

@Zoorc

I find it funny how people still state this as some kind of universal truth, when it's obviously not. Prime example? Gina Carano. Woman was an MMA fighter and still has pretty large breats.

@KimberlyPilgrim Even she doesn't have that big (hers are D if I'm not mistaken), while the character in this manga have H if not I. And it is a universal truth, as breasts consists of mostly fat, a well trained woman will have a smaller bust size as the fat gets replaced by muscles.
and if you didn't know muscles are about 2.1 times smaller in weight/volume comparative to fat.

@Zoorc I'm not talking about in terms of the manga, it's manga. They don't know how basic science works most of the time. I'm talking about claiming something as a universal truth when it's not. Plenty of female MMA fighters have decently sized breasts. Plenty of women who work out have large breasts. You'd essentially need to be working out nearly every day at an extremely high intensity to lose them, and even then they'd still be present. And nothing is known of her workout regiment so, your whole comment falls flat with that alone.

Dex-chan lover
So are we going to just ignore the fact that he not only intentionally groomed a kid to be his tool, he brainwashed it as well for good measure? (Well, I assume he refers to mundane charismatic leader tactics rather than more esoteric stuff, but still).

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit now I remember the LN having this 1v1 between Lugh and Dad. This is very action-packed let's gooo

Users who are viewing this thread