Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka - Lugh was hired to assassinate Dia, and has to live up to that contract or ruin his family's honor. Therefore he can't destroy Vicorne's army without making it obvious he's breaking the contract. As stated last chapter, his goal is to fake Dia's death so it appears that he fulfill's the contract without hurting his family.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Now find a way to save your waifu, Lugh!

Dex-chan lover
You know, assassins don't just rely on fire arm weapons to meet their goals, they're trained for a reason...

Dex-chan lover
>blatantly using that one Berserk chapter as material for your shitty isekai web novel
Well at least they didn't use a kid and just some rando guard guy.

@Loli_Omamoritai Yes I know, I'm a fan of them. They are supposed to use stealth tactics to assassinate people. Well I shouldn't expect an isekai manga actually utilize stealth tactics anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@bingel919
But in the trailer, the assassins fight the army head-on (too OP, as much as the one-man army in Hollywood)
Actually, I'm only afraid of Templar.

Ohh.. that planking..
It'll be nice if the window wasn't so tall or if he move lower or climb down the rope like Spiderman.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
if he had those "bombs", why didn't he just blow up viscorne's army?

Unlike bullets that he can create anytime, he has limited amount of Foul Stone because he has to create and store some MP to stone and infuse more MP to detonate it.

Plus, doing it frontally only make the captains harder to be approached because they will run away first, instead it will bait a biggest fish block his path and the remainder army keep pushing the castle.

Assassination approach will make enemy flee from fear and reduce enemy's moral and make them goes to defence stance

Fed-Kun's army
He's gonna fake her death, have Mocca dress her up and make her look different, and have talt be a maid to her.

Users who are viewing this thread