Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
This guy is like Liam Neeson in movies age right? Hard to tell based on his mannerisms and internal monologue.

Dex-chan lover
he has guns, bombs and hacked sniper skills, why doesn't he just win the battle for them while at it?

Well if anyone wants me to spoil it

They will fake Dia's death and have her family escape seperately and live on their fiefdom with new identities. But just after they plan out what they will do... they get attacked by a powerful warrior/sorceror. This guy is single handedly responsible for the noble's uprising having succeeded. And a boss fight occurs. This guy completely overwhelms our guy but he unleashes an ultra risky and difficult surefire method to try and kill this guy without him noticing. Ultimately winning the little battle and escaping.

Dex-chan lover
it'd be funny if the exhibitionist from previous chapter ended up dead with just one shot lol

@FeyFelyne
ever heard "dead men tell no tales"?

@Doomer Exactly why I hate all of those "assassin isekai" stuffs. They are too strong that there's no point of being Assassin in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
@FeyFelyne

Not necessarily silent but undetected.

If you see me play MGSV, you'll know i'm the loudest assassin around.

Contributor
@HayashidaYuki those marble like bombs doesn't use his mana and he shown in this same chapter that he has crates full of them, in a previous moment he spent his mana to make them but doesn't need a lot of mana to activate them.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
True. Still, from the previous chapter we know the territory is done for. He can't keep fighting the whole kingdom just to save her. He have a lot of things to do, getting her out is a lot easier and quicker.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, her holding the gun while looking at the window is cute af

Double-page supporter
Looks like a "failed" Hitman mission. As long as there are no witnesse, objectives completed

Users who are viewing this thread