Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3

Well Hero is seems like a perfect doll for someone to use.

Dex-chan lover
I think the hero is a girl, the design heavily implies that it is a she. And this might sound weird but the way the hero's pants are drawn, looks like a girl wearing boy's pants, not a guy wearing them.

Epona and Rhiannon are also the names of Celtic goddesses, so the hero's first name and family name are that of goddesses, with a face design that matches that of girls in this manga.

@Blaster746 no I think the hero is a girl and that's supposed to be some twist.

Dex-chan lover
> Hero Epona really looks like the MC of "Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~ Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito ~ The Rebirth of the Reincarnated Nobility" which OP as well and no restraint.

> Maybe in the future interactions with the Hero, maybe, the Hero will suddenly called MC as onii-san, and be very sweet. hahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
I feel the goddess might of given this hero a bit too much power. Like I get you need a strong hero that can defeat the demon lord but you don’t need a hero that can defeat the demon lord with one spell or punch. Like the hero is like level 2 right now and can defeat the strongest knight in the kingdom with one attack. Imagine how op this guy would be if he learned advanced techniques.

@andrmnh It's not so much that there's balance, as it is that the divine blessing given by the goddess is completely OP. Do keep in mind, she didn't offer it to the MC, she let him pick and choose what he would get, which perhaps is theoretically stronger, but she could not and did not give him the hero's blessing.

Personally, I'm starting to feel as though the gods deserve what they get. We know how this system works, it was broken down and explained to us at the very start when he chose his powers. To pile this much onto a single human is outrageous. Quite frankly, they were ASKING for a hero to go insane and stab the divine order in the back.

@Pyrostickfigure I would lean very much on ignorance. The hero doesn't seem evil in the slightest, just confused, out of their depth, and totally oblivious. It seems pretty clear to me how this would go, if the MC did not intervene. Kid saves the world, kid ends up being manipulated or assimilated into the system as a hero-king or hero-consort of a princess or queen, he sees problems with the world and tries to fix them, but this just breaks the system and/or causes more problems, which he tries to fix, causing more problems. Eventually he ends up destroying the world.

@LordofAlI Quite frankly I feel like the gods are getting what they deserve if the kid rebels against them. The goddess could not and would not give the MC the Hero's Blessing, because that requires the consent of all the gods and would leave a paper trail, and this is supposed to be a covert thing, an 'accident.' But we did have it explained to us how this system works, we had it explained to us in the beginning when the goddess let the MC pick and choose his powers. That the divine blessing piles THIS MUCH power onto a single human is outrageous, it's absurd, it's more powerful alone than a hundred different optimized skills combined. And this kid knows NOTHING, he has NO TRAINING, this is an untrained punch and an amateur fireball.

The hero is an outrageous existence. The gods are off their rocker for making the blessing work like this. I think there's something going on in the background with the gods that we haven't been shown yet, and I feel like the goddess deciding that the MC isn't going to cut it is evidence of that.

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-Raine
My guess? The blessing doubled due to jumping back in time. Making it twice as powerful as it should be, and I suspect that they have jumped time back more often than once.

Additionally. I think the kid won't destroy the world, but rather become a god, which of course some of the gods won't like. Hence under the table deal of sending in assassins.

@Elmithian I'm not really sold on the time travel theory. The idea of the blessing somehow doubling is interesting, but the hero seems exactly like what he should be: a confused son of a peasant with zero training. A time traveler wouldn't act or behave like that.

It seems to me that there's some sort of divine conspiracy here, because the goddess has already marked the MC himself for death and assumes he will fail the mission. Something fucky is going on.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddes is shifty, hero seems more of a uncontrolled train, who clearly need to get taught how to use the power

Dex-chan lover
If hero's a girl, it's not a twist, it's an expected cliche. If hero's just an extremely womanly femboi, then we've got ourselves a twist.

Man there is being born with power, and then there is being born overpowered. I guess I understand now why the MC needs to be an assassin and not just rely on his INFINITE GROWTH POTENTIAL, doesn't matter if you can get infinitely stronger if it takes a 100 years to match a newborn overpowered hero, at least if you need to kill him on a time limit

Users who are viewing this thread