Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3

Fed-Kun's army
sometime I dont get it, if you want to upload all part of a single chapter at the same time, why bother putting it into parts?

You can't really be a hero if you murder someone just to test if your magic works. And it's a repeat case too.

No wonder the goddess thought MC wouldn’t be enough. That is way to OP and seems unnecessary for anyone to be that powerful as a child. No wonder the hero would go bad with no one to stop them and power like that as a child it would be easy to get corrupted.

I get the feeling the hero is a female. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
@SeijiRyuto Yeah, he's too op, and he only got awakened as a hero, imagine how much more powerful he will only get......

I say he but I have the feeling that he is a she.

Dex-chan lover
“Since I managed to cast a magic today.”
So the other day he doesn’t even need to cast magic?

Fed-Kun's army
The Hero is so broken that's why the Goddess sent MC, a big gun, to off him. But now it seems that the Goddess and MC are gonna need the biggest gun they can get. This is insane.

Dex-chan lover
Jumped ahead in the light novel so this might be some big secret that will get explained later, but the hero (epona) is referred multiple times by the mc as a girl, just saying.

Dex-chan lover
Rip commander, half melted and beaten into a wall by a shota
Thanks for the multiple chapters!

this is someone's POV on being the most prodigious student and then a stupid salaryman from another world gets reborn into this one as an OP Hero better than you

Didn't expect to be that op lol. that actually makes it interesting seeing how Lugh gonna kill hi... her

Dex-chan lover
If Lugh can create atom using magic formula by chanting the exact number of atom structure.

He better create nuclear bomb as powerful as Tsar Bomba instead to kill that monstrous hero

Users who are viewing this thread