Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure reverse trap hero is gonna end up in your harem, don't think you need to worry about getting any stronger dude.

Dex-chan lover
@zarian2 Considering his very reason by the goddess from being there this might be a Problem. Then Again if the Hero turns out to not become such a danger due to the MC's influence she might count that.

MD@Home
Hmm, I think this manga is starting to do away with the notion that he's an assassin already since it would get in the way of the MC being able to do everything and anything... thus the introduction of such OP hero right off?? Anyway, that hero sure be looking like a reverse trap... unless we get reverse reversed trap XD to which I would have to commend for the guts to fool us like that lol

99.99% sure that the hero is a she with how she’s drawn. 0.01% the hero is a guy if the author pulling a trap card.

Also MC workload will be much bigger now since MC have to catch up with the hero even tho she’s not on her full potential yet.

Fed-Kun's army
@kanade_alter kinda agreed... Rhiannon is a feminine name after all... unless author didn't do any research and just named the characters with whatever cool sounding names

It's pretty obvious by now the hero isn't really a boy, I'm glad I'm not the only one who clearly noticed this.

There's only two possibilities,one is that the hero has a dick so small you can't even consider it a male genital,and the other one is that the hero is a girl which is very obvious

i think the hero or heroine gonna be MC friend/rival or smthing.. cuz the hero/heroine finally can fight someone seriously...

Fed-Kun's army
why the fuck is an assassin making eye contact with his target like that. It's like hey, I'm coming to kill you.

@NevinBK
I would give it to the author, actually making contact is a more valid strategy. Hero just showed up that he is practically overpowering everyone. NOT making contact and checking him would stand out more. Now I get why Lugh get the job of killing a hero, this is some outrageous power, even if the hero manages to eradicate demons or whatever, he will end up painting target in himself, I can already see nobles framing him as demon king or something later when the time is peaceful.

An interesting angle is also his ambiguous gender. So far there is no proof he is faking it or why, so I'll consider him male until proven otherwise, but it's strange. What possible reason for cross-dressing would he have? Perhaps not being the actual son of that noble, but a reincarnated girl? Thrown into a new world and masquerading as a dead boy?

okay i take back what i said before, i think the hero is evil xD
cause he does not even care if his "sparring" partner dies or not
sooo. yeahhhh idk maybe, or maybe not
or he is just immature? probably? i mean he is still 14 years old

hhmmm need more info to proceed xD

Aggregator gang
@theShear
Yeah but the goddess was also acting a bit suspicious a couple of chapters ago, maybe he'll end up switching sides and joins the hero instead?

Users who are viewing this thread