Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

PLZ FULFIL YOUR MISSION DONT BE ONE OF THOSE OH THIS PERSON DOESNT DESERVE TO BE KILLED....

Is it just me, or do a lot of Isekais where the MC has to go to school always have a principal who sorta looks like he's trying to copy a lion?

Dex-chan lover
The hero is pretty much a sociopath, no amount of friendship is going to change him. Just shank his ass after he put's down the demon lord.

Group Leader
Hymliss. We know what kind of bs mangakas do with their "foreign sounding names".

And kuchidake is literally just that. He's "all talk", so he's "just a mouth". No substitute required.

Why do I sense that the mc is going to betray the goddess?
And why do I think that the goddess backstabs him first?

Dex-chan lover
@CraftsDmen a scene in a previous chapter hints that she has given up on the MC and has activated a backup plan. Both reasons and plan are unknown yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddess being up their already making a contingency plan because MC starts to become "free" or what?

Dex-chan lover
@Sonic : The "kuchidakke" seem to be the literally "mouth-only" i.e. all barks no bite/all talk can't walk
So pretty much a joke name.

after reading the novel i think there's a drop in quality when the school arc starts, its quite cliched/boring

Dex-chan lover
This is good. He can put poison in hero's tea anytime he wants

Aint that convenient, well lets see if he eithers makes friends with the hero and hanges the destiny or the hero its actually a girl and its piled on the harem. Either way, im more interested if the goddess actually has a hidden agenda. Also, not gonna lie that headmasters haircut its quite funny but its nice to see for a change that its not an "Ara Ara" lady or the standard old man.

Fed-Kun's army
The hero is 100% a girl and this "professional" is going to get too horny to complete the mission

Dex-chan lover
Hero is like 99% a girl, I'm locked on this one. Also, can you imagine being a dude in a party where every female wants the D of the only other guy?

Users who are viewing this thread