Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda curious about why hero will destroy the world after defeating the demon lord. All we know from the manga atm is because the goddess said so, but maybe there'll be a reason?
Maybe the DL is a good guy and hero got manipulated by humans? Maybe humanity will betray him after the fight like a lot of other stories?

@xxxNothingxxx Something is really fucky about the whole situation, which is one of the biggest reasons I'm still interested in this despite the slow releases. The MC was explicitly tapped as a hitman to kill a hero who would save the world but go insane and destroy it after he won; allegedly there is no way to stop this from happening, he must be killed, but only after he defeats the demon lord. Then, before anything even has a chance to happen, the goddess that went to all the trouble to set this hit up has already decided to throw in the towel and declare the MC a lost cause, and is now actively seeking a means to get rid of him. Then we see this person, who is supposedly the hero, but has a totally outrageous power that's so far beyond what absolutely anyone else should be capable of that it begs the question of what he's even been given, and what the gods were thinking when they did it. And we STILL have yet to hear hide or hair of this supposed demon king that's such a terrible threat that the monster hero is a necessary existence to stop it.

Everything about all of this reeks of foul play. Why go to the trouble of reincarnating a hitman under the table and giving them their pick of powers and talents, if you're going to get cold feet and disavow them before ANYTHING even has a chance to happen? Why is this happening now? Why is the hero that strong, and why does the demon king not even appear to exist? Is this even the CORRECT hero, when apparently more than one hero can exist?

If I had to guess, I'd say that there are other gods interfering with things off-screen, and we're seeing the beginning of a massive trainwreck of different schemes and plots. Either way, I doubt the main character, who literally died last time because his employers threw him under the bus as a loose end to be removed, is going to take kindly to being thrown under the bus a second time before the job has even started.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the hero is like classic rpg character in that he gain power (exp) from every kill and in killing the demon lord he absorbs so much power he essentially overloads and self destructs, taking the world with him. Hence the need to kill him before he become a walking nuclear chain reaction

@Lord-Raine
And what if
the OP boy is actually the demon king, and lugh the hero, and there is someone else that will be the "hero ender", because lugh is too competent and may be dangerous for the gods
?
I mean, of you need to hire an assassin to take care of your mess, there is no way you're honest and trustworthy

Aggregator gang
@kortik425 if the spoilers are anything to go by
it's not a case of him being good or bad but is just singularity that will destroy anything if not dealt with. he's essentially a bomb which continuously stores energy until he can't contain it anymore IIRC

Double-page supporter
@Clad95150

Come now, hero doesn't have to be female for that. Aristocratic assassins are also masters of seduction! Regardless of who the target is!

wow the headmaster looks like some antagonis in hentai where he ntr girl from the mc

NICEEE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling this will end up in the MC preventing the hero from becoming corrupt like the goddess said

Contributor
I think "kuchidakke" has something to do with japanese, at least I think I've heard it before.

Fed-Kun's army
if this was any other story, we would be immensely sus of MC

just saying

I think I see where this story goes: mc becomes great friend with hero, so at the end he is unable to kill him. Man I really hope this is not the case, because it would be so cliched
Even worse if the hero is actually a girl, because then it becomes a harem manga, and turns into shit

Double-page supporter
So basically, his job now is to travel with the hero and finish him off once he's done defeating the demon king? Okay.

Users who are viewing this thread