Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, forgot he was supposed to kill the hero lol
Good luck with that

Fed-Kun's army
I was reading and I spit a little when I read the part of the hero's comrades part... Over my phone screen....

Dex-chan lover
It looks like a very generic JRPG and I fucking love it
unknown.png

Kuchidakke could be a play on words.
口だっけin japanese means "bulshitter", or someone who's all talk but no action, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Almost willing to bet at this point the Hero is a girl cross-dressing as a guy.

Dex-chan lover
And why the hell does the headmaster believe he has the authority to order the students to dedicate their future as soldiers and subordinates of a future ace, and serve time on the frontline? And some of those students are even high-ranking nobles! Feels like the dood is acting way out of his position here, to secure some kind of advantage.

That said, the development was kinda likely. Though I would have assumed it to be either the crown or his father who would end up order him to become the party member. Though I hoped it wouldn't, and instead would keep mc away from hero for the most part.

Why can't we have a badass looking headmaster for once in this kind of setting and not like this fat bastard...

Dex-chan lover
@simcacwan lol no, have you take a really close look on the hero when he fought? That face screams madman villain. Although killing goddess main quest might happen later, the question is just whether the hero die together with the goddess?

We according to "The Whole Nine Yards" movie, you really shouldn't befriend your target.

Aggregator gang
Damn that headmaster is CHONK.

Also, total bet the headmaster is an antagonist.

Ooh, interesting turn. I'm looking forward to seeing the classic rogue betrays and kills the rest of the party maneuver that this will likely entail.

its cool to see the generic i was the hero but got betrayed story re-interpreted from the assasins POV. its awesome. the story itself is prty lackluster but the suspense of whether the assasin will kill the hero or not is killing me. if this becomes some bullshit power of friendship story where the assasin decides to not kill the hero im dropping... this man was a serial killer before he reincarnated, his child body is just decieving us.. pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase author-san no bs for once

Dex-chan lover
"Kuchidakke" seems like a joke meaning that the guy is all talk. No need to give him a fancy name.

Users who are viewing this thread