Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
@Seprious obviously the hero is a girl but I don’t think it’ll be that simple. Clearly the goddess that summoned the MC is evil and she even said he was gonna fail and was plotting a plan B. Plus, MC is living for himself in this life. He has no real reason to kill the hero if he can ensure she doesn’t turn evil

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 I'm willing to bet money on the hero being a girl. "Epona" is the name of an Irish goddess, coupled with the appearance. Maybe the mangaka is trying to play everyone, but I bet not.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment there I forgot that MC is the only who knows about the hero assassination thing

Aggregator gang
oh right, that was the plot. not complaining, just legit forgot what the main thing the reincarnation was for

Fed-Kun's army
why does the lion dude's stomach look like he's baby simba on the floor?

For the Headmaster's name, can't find anything specifically Celtic with the same phonetic structure, but if we extrapolate to Europe as a whole, could be Himmels and Hermes.

As far as Kuchidake, I can't find anything outside of Japan period. But Kuchidake as a japanese word means "Just the Mouth" as in "All-Talk" or "All Bark, No Bite"

Group Leader
クチダッケ = 口だっけ = 口だけ = "Just mouth"
Suggestions:
Alltalke as suggested by @enmaaisha
Allbark as suggested by @Milanin
Justmouth
Allwords
Wordsworth
Verbal

As for ヒムリス, best I could find is that it's the name of a type of fish, the himris.

Aggregator gang
so I am guessing that one who said he would reform the rotten world is the one who influenced the hero. Road to Hell is paved with good intention after all.

Dex-chan lover
*from head to chest*
oh nice a bara headmaster
*scrolls down*
"how I did not expect a huge bod on him?"

Group Leader
Glad it’s not just me who thinks this new hero is female. Wifey? I mean the goddess “gave-up” on the mc so stands to reason for him to give up on the goddess’ mission? (Granted he probably hasn’t noticed yet)

Aggregator gang
I completely forgot the storyline, and why the hero is his assassination target.

its screamin something like "the hero will be my comrade so ill fight the goddesss" !!!
K REALLY HOPE ITS NOT SOMETHING LIKE THAT THOO!!!!! 😑

@goodhunter TL;DR the Hero will save the world then fuck it up so Lugh is to kill the Hero between those two events. He's not prohibited to save the world himself, though. "If you can"

Users who are viewing this thread