Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Plan "B"

Plan Berserker?

Will she gave him more power?

Finally an update really awesome as always, now let's see what the that goddess is up to. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait for the next update.

@jokerxhisoka I am not so sure that is the case. At least the hero being on the good side. We can't just assume that because she seems shady or is a scheming snake that she is evil and that the hero is good. Both of them might be evil for all we know.
You are probably right though, just that I am not certain.
She discarded any hope for the plan a, that's for sure.

8%? well let him grow some more so that he can show some results. He is still growing after all.

Plan B better not interfere with Plan A. Plan A can progress on its own, he can grow without any further support from you.

@hanjin21 What I wanted to say didn't really come across on what I wrote. What I meant is, people are trying to discuss how accurate the numbers of a person that talks about negative gravity are on a fictional story. What were they expecting?

Basically he just did a weapon project known as Rod From God which is kinetic bombardment

@Mizumachi Someone posted some spoilers about the hero when the last volume got released, so I'll just post what I can remember

I can't be sure if the hero is a boy or girl because looking at the illustration he could be a tomboy or a trap and I don't know if the Goddess is good or evil, but the reason that she wants to kill him isn't because he's going to turn evil, but it's because of his skill's side-effect.

He basically possess something along the lines of infinite growth, his magic power will keep increasing till the point that a small fluctuation in his emotions can make his MP run amok, causing an explosion that will erase all live in the world. He's literally a time bomb that will destroy the world.

People arguing about physics or loving the kiss (which I did too) are missing my biggest question.
Why is the goddess walking down stairs stepping on fast food cups and/or other drink containers?

Users who are viewing this thread