Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I just want to note a few errors:
pg 2: Orna's goal is to provide productst that will satisfy all women.
pg 19: It is used by an foreign tribe
The page 2 correction is fine, yeah.
Your version of page 19 is grammatically incorrect - "it is used by a foreign tribe" is correct.

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that I did not notice the dash through the "n" in "an", so my bad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
someone call the black guy(i forget his name ) from Scary Movie 2 and tell him there is a huge free weed in the house!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Your version of page 19 is grammatically incorrect - "it is used by a foreign tribe" is correct.
The an is in bold and it's hard to see, but there's a - on the n, the person was pointing out that TL need to delete that n

Also, @FlamingSquid01 , on page 15, I think it refers to the fact that "I" can be said in a lot of ways in japanese, but the most common are
Boku: used by males (boys and men)
Ore: used by males, but it's considered kinda "rude", like sorta self-centred
Watashi: used by females (girls and women)
More can be learned here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_pronouns

So basically, It could be that Lugh went from Ore to Boku, showing that he's flustered and he kinda lost confidence out of the concern for her reply to the proposal (just a theory without the raws)
And for the side note you could write just that: "he switched from Ore to Boku"
Anyway, good job on TL...don't know if you know jp or used mtl, but you worked so that senteces makes sense in english. A better job done that 90% of people that translate "just because"

Last edited:

le3

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I'm the one who did this chapter. This is my first time doing something like this so I'm still learning, but quality should keep increasing as I figure out what I'm doing. I have raws through chapter 31 currently and am planning try to do at least one a month. I appreciate the feedback and thanks for reading!
Thank you for bringing back beautiful Maha  tiddies :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh! Roid time!
ab1719e3-4af9-4b3a-b404-0c5e345c2a6a_text.gif

Thanks for picking this up btw.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about this heck
thx for picking up. I hope that for catching up its not dripfeeding once a month tho.. :nyoron:

Group Leader
The original was "it is used by an foreign tribe"
Notice I crossed out the extra 'n' in 'an'.

Edit: Ah, didn't notice that someone else already pointed this out.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I'm the one who did this chapter. This is my first time doing something like this so I'm still learning, but quality should keep increasing as I figure out what I'm doing. I have raws through chapter 31 currently and am planning try to do at least one a month. I appreciate the feedback and thanks for reading!
Great job. If you need to, you can check previous releases for name continuity! Keep up the great work

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Looks like his personality from his previous life is all gone. Bro has to rely on drugs now to get stronger.

I'm looking forward to the tentacle "plays" btw. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
A snipe at this point? yeah i don't mind, i don't know about the status of the raws but with a 5 months gap between chapters, i'll take anyone who wants to translate this. Even more with this nice quality with almost no mistakes. Thank you for pick it up!
3 months gap is the rule in MD, and is the unspoken rule amongst honorable scanlators. Exceptions to this rule include if a group explicitly announces the drop (therefore waiving their dibs to the manga), or if the group working of the manga is a speedscanner (usually no honor and likes to snipe and beg for donations like comicdom), a raw MTL dumpscan (doesn’t even know what quality is), or a group that is so noticeably bad you feel obliged to undo the CRINGE it has inflicted to the world.

3 months gap is the rule in MD
Where is this rule posted? I can't see anything about it here: https://mangadex.org/rules

Also, can you explain what's wrong with multiple groups translating the same title?
Like, I've seen the cases where someone posts shitty MTL before good translation can be made, to direct attention to themselves. Then it's understandable to disrespect that and call it a snipe.
But in this case? Why even call it a "snipe"?

It feels to me like people extended the meaning of this word for virtue signaling, even when it really doesn't matter.
But I'd be happy if you can prove me wrong on this...

Dex-chan lover
The an is in bold and it's hard to see, but there's a - on the n, the person was pointing out that TL need to delete that n

Also, @FlamingSquid01 , on page 15, I think it refers to the fact that "I" can be said in a lot of ways in japanese, but the most common are
Boku: used by males (boys and men)
Ore: used by males, but it's considered kinda "rude", like sorta self-centred
Watashi: used by females (girls and women)
More can be learned here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_pronouns

So basically, It could be that Lugh went from Ore to Boku, showing that he's flustered and he kinda lost confidence out of the concern for her reply to the proposal (just a theory without the raws)
And for the side note you could write just that: "he switched from Ore to Boku"
Anyway, good job on TL...don't know if you know jp or used mtl, but you worked so that senteces makes sense in english. A better job done that 90% of people that translate "just because"

Nah...

Watashi is the neutral and normal "I" used by both male and female.
Boku is used by males only and formal "I" but some tomgirls also use Boku like you see those Prince like girls in animes and mangas due the masculine tone.
Ore is used by males only and the informal "I".
Atashi is used by girls only and now I dont remember if is formal or informal.

Dex-chan lover
Where is this rule posted? I can't see anything about it here: https://mangadex.org/rules

Also, can you explain what's wrong with multiple groups translating the same title?
Like, I've seen the cases where someone posts shitty MTL before good translation can be made, to direct attention to themselves. Then it's understandable to disrespect that and call it a snipe.
But in this case? Why even call it a "snipe"?

It feels to me like people extended the meaning of this word for virtue signaling, even when it really doesn't matter.
But I'd be happy if you can prove me wrong on this...
There's no actual rule...it's more like a "community unwritten rule".
In my experience, it's born mostly because most "snipes" are just bad quality (unchecked mtl, bad text font, bad scan quality,...) but also because some groups are a bit petty and, although they are behind the latest chapter for whatever their reason is, if someone posts a chapter before them, drama can happen and the chapters can be delayed even more...and with time, the "snipe is bad" extended to every situation.
Or at least, I think that's the reason

Nah...

Watashi is the neutral and normal "I" used by both male and female.
Boku is used by males only and formal "I" but some tomgirls also use Boku like you see those Prince like girls in animes and mangas due the masculine tone.
Ore is used by males only and the informal "I".
Atashi is used by girls only and now I dont remember if is formal or informal.
Well, it's true that "Watashi" is neutral, but in common speech, it's mostly used by females, while males tend to use "Boku" and "Ore" based on the situation

Users who are viewing this thread