Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work.

This reminds me of that doping incidents in the e-sport scene. Thou, if the drug was to increase the perception of the user, isn't this basically concentrated caffine and something mixed with it?
yeah probably that something could be cocaine, anfetamines and maybe taurine. His description of that foreign powder sounds a lot like cocaine

Aggregator gang
Also, @FlamingSquid01 , on page 15, I think it refers to the fact that "I" can be said in a lot of ways in japanese, but the most common are
Boku: used by males (boys and men)
Ore: used by males, but it's considered kinda "rude", like sorta self-centred
Watashi: used by females (girls and women)
More can be learned here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_pronouns

So basically, It could be that Lugh went from Ore to Boku, showing that he's flustered and he kinda lost confidence out of the concern for her reply to the proposal (just a theory without the raws)

Looking at this now I think it should have been obvious to me but I didn't think about what he normally used instead of Ore. Checking again he used boku one other time in the chapter and nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that good kids should not do drugs!
Then we have those tentacl- I mean vines ready to provide some fanservice.

Supporter
Thank you for picking this up. Quality is quite good overall too other than the few typos thats others have already mentioned, I didn't really see any other issues. Keep it up! c:

Fed-Kun's army
A snipe at this point? yeah i don't mind, i don't know about the status of the raws but with a 5 months gap between chapters, i'll take anyone who wants to translate this. Even more with this nice quality with almost no mistakes. Thank you for pick it up!
other group officially dropped this. though that said as well, things are only considered sniping if its been updated in 3months

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking this up, I actually do like this one
mmmm cocaine-roids. Not an often used concept in any manga really, really interested on how MC gonna use drugs alongside the D-rank skill

Dex-chan lover
All I can do... and have been doing... is pay witness to this sequence of events

Godspeed to Lugh and Epona. I'm rooting for them ✨🍜🦖

Dex-chan lover
Oh I also have an affinity for ingesting weed to elevate myself in times of deep thought 🌿

Users who are viewing this thread