Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
The real reason Lugh wasn't told of the rules:
This game the goddess set him in is going to end way faster than what she expected

Dex-chan lover
The choreography for this was pretty suspect.

There's no way a thrust with your mouth would have any power to speak of from that angle with the legs folded over. Biting the jugular would have been many times more effective.

The railgun is hilarious because the author had to make all these excuses for it being a magic railgun that still requires a complete railgun software setup to manage the electricity and explosive propellant, which you really should just use in a separate container battery instead of the precision barrel.

Dex-chan lover
Hello All, Finally finished another chapter. This one was a bit longer so it took a bit, but the redrawing was a pain. I've got the 2 and a half chapters in half parts, so would people prefer them in faster half chapters (1-2 weeks?) or slower whole chapters (3+ weeks-ish depending on how busy I am)? Anyway, Thanks for reading!
Slower whole chapters, half chapters are just a cocktease

Dex-chan lover
Definitely whole chapters.

Also idk if this will be helpful or not, but if you feel confounded by some of the names, I recommend checking out how the Japanese romanized names from Irish mythology. Many names in this series are derived from there.

(At the very least I hope to avoid the same cluelessness Crunchy displayed when translating The Hound of Culann, the meaning of the name Cú Chulainn, as The Hound of Kran.)

Dex-chan lover
Normal humans cannot cast Demon Slayer nor possess railguns
That's just phase one.

Lugh is going to find a way to make it possible for everyone.

Samuel Colt didn't invent the pistol. He perfected it to the point where, using the tools of precision machining and mass production, just about anyone could purchase one. In doing so, he created what was called by many The Great Equalizer.

Lugh will be the Samuel Colt of this world. He will give humans the weapon that can not only kill demons, but... I suspect it will also be able to kill "Gods" as well.

(in b4 ST fans - Klingons: "WE KILLED OUR GODS!!!")

Users who are viewing this thread