Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

Dex-chan lover
wait this is from the same guy who wrote Kaifuku?

damn he draws good too.

Aggregator gang
I have read some of the web novel chapters and I can say the story is pretty good.
He is OP af, but it seems that the hero is more OP than him..
If I'm correct he is born in a noble family that is an assassin that support the country by cleaning corrupted aristocratic, in the front they are just a doctor. His father is known for the strongest Assassin and he is trained by his father with their family's secret technique. One of the technique that he created in order to kill the supposedly 'invincible hero' is something simple and hard to do. The skill name is God's Spear 'Gungnir'. He lift a weapon(its a spear if I'm correct) on the air by using magic and let it falls, pretty easy and hard at the same time since it required mana/time/velocity to build up so he need the opponent to stay at the calculated position. The power is so devastating since the attack come from blind spot and the power of the attack is instant kill. (well basically he created a meteor attack)

Fed-Kun's army
High key I kinda just wanted adventures of a grizzled old man rather than shounen MC Subset 2.2: Dark haired;Heterochromia but this seems interesting regardless

Fed-Kun's army
Huh wow, I just checked that the first volume of the LN was released 1st February 2019. I'm surprised it got a manga adaptation this fast, I'm assuming it was top 10 or something WN in Syosetu? No wonder the manga only has 13 pages each chapters, it's gonna get caught up with the LN if the author does anything more than this.

Dex-chan lover
That goddess is the best character here! 😃

You know, her expressions also remind me of Arba/Gyokuen (Magi - The Labyrinth Of Magic).

The generic black hair is kinda shit, the old man design was reallly cool. Besides that the story looks more interesting than your average isekai.

Dex-chan lover
It's a surprise to see a new title with "isekai" in it having a rating of 8 and a fairly positive comment section. I'll check this out.

Edit: yeah this seems dope. I'm following this.

Double-page supporter
why is his hair black on the cover when its blond in the story

Slowly~~~ This manga is so lonely~~~ While translating slowly~~~ All on their own~~~ OoOoOoOo slowly~~~

Aggregator gang
i have read some chapter of the novel it got to point i got bored so can someone pls spoil :D tnx

Dex-chan lover
Seems promising, interesting MC and goddess with twisted personality

Users who are viewing this thread