Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

mrf

Dudeee they are just kids nothing really happens. They didn't break any law yet and remember the setting they can marriage at young age, even right after birth. Until the girl get 18 then you can call her pedophile in our society, but wait the settings man they already have that relationship since childhood. It's just not right but it isn't not right fiction man, stories anything can happen.

Edit: is there anything sexual? Nope there aren't it just your dirty mind.

For the triggered moralfags in the comments. If you don't like it don't read it.

Dex-chan lover
@Mvp67 There's supposed to be some extra art for Chapter 3.1, that I think you forgot to upload

I am not triggered by the 7 and 10 year old flirting. I understand that this is a fantasy story in a medieval land with magic and whatnot.
I said I was uncomfortable. With 2 kids flirting. I am in our modern world. If you don't feel uncomfortable with that, you might be more socially awkward that you think you are.

Aggregator gang
I don't know about this one, I would rather read Candy & Cigarettes.

@Harem_Sovereign
That is the definition of socially awkward.
When you don't act within the norms of said society.
I don't claim it to be an evil or bad thing. Social rules are forever changing with the people in it changing.
Even tho I say that it makes me uncomfortable and it is weird in 'social rules', we had plenty of beauty contests for kids, where parents dress and give makeup to children as old as 6 or 8 years old. So, from one point, I can be seen as the social awkward one for getting uncomfortable with a 10 and a 7 year old flirting and making sexual innuendos at each other. Even in my country, there are HIGHLY sexual musics that are commonly made in the slums, that parents sing and show and teach to children that are not even old enough to walk... The more I think about, the more it shows that I am the social awkward.

Group Leader
This Manga And Web Novel is sooo good I love it all Finally intead of being isekai'ed an you become a hero this one has good Challenges where he has to work his way up to become op even though he is OP and guess what LOLIS!

I'm not gonna gripe about the kids flirting since someone already did it for me, but if you don't think it's weird that this senior citizen is actually attracted to an elementary schooler then you should probably make an appointment with your local executioner for invasive heart surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread