Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

Dex-chan lover
That description actually made me nauseous

"Can I get a Power Fantasy with a side of Edge, please? Yeah, the generic kind, no 3-dimensional characters."

@Treswimming i think mostly because it appeal to the fantasy of ppl who want to escape their ordinary or sad life, creating satisfaction when op mc does thing beyond thing other ppl can achieve

@pato he never had a family and isn't doing anything siblings wouldn't do, not sure what you guys are triggered about.

A series I'm actually interested in. Watch, it's either going to be dropped, get stupid, or end horribly.

So........ You're telling me that this huge titties girl is 12 years old? Like twelve 12? Two years older than 10?

Is it a mis-translation, or?

Fucking Japanese and their pedo shit, for god's sake.

If I learned anything, the protagonist must have long edgy trenchcoats. :x (if they aren't wearing armor.)

That goddess is obviously Evil. I'd eat my hat if she's not either an Evil Goddess or the Demon King itself.

Aggregator gang
The boring-ass desc and plot, plus the tags and cover picture, seem foreboding. The rating is surprisingly high though, can anyone inform whether this is any good so far? Thx

Aggregator gang
Accidental repost, ignore this comment (since I can’t delete comments for some reason lol)

Users who are viewing this thread