Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

Dex-chan lover
There was another old man isekai that made me speculate about the gods realizing that professionals near the end of their lifespans might be more useful than teens with no life experience. This sure didn't take long.

Here's to old dude reincarnation as a new isekai trend.

Dex-chan lover
@th30wl yea, you'd think isekai is an opportunity to write about anything they want, to get creative, but no, most stick to same game mechanic tropes.

For some reason I really like old, amazingly ripped, dudes in fantasy settings.
Shame that he gets a newer body.

Still seems interesting though

Dex-chan lover
soooo...the goddess wants to kill her own world's hero... ok, i get it
just wanted to make sure

Group Leader
Goddess sent a reborn assassin to kill the hero...what does that hero want to do to the goddess...

well... it has a nice intriguing start, but i've spotted a harem tag, hopefully this has a nice plot without alot of sidetracking

It has a nice start with the harem/loli tags. It's gonna go to shit especially with the two girls on the front and the edgy design of the mc. One day I pray we get a decent isekai with a new concept.

Aggregator gang
like what im checking this yesterday and reading the novel hoping for it to update then now ??? even The Villiainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom is god listening ? daamn

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. after reading it, looks good.. but looking at the cover.. hmm.. i have mixed feelings..

Group Leader
The main character looks decent and plot is promising for now.

But that harem tag is giving me second thoughts.

Heck, let's see where this manga will head to.

Double-page supporter
I like that the MC think, he asks good questions and there are good reasons for his isekai, without being edgy.

Users who are viewing this thread