Sekai Saikyou no Doryokuka: Sainou ga (Doryoku) Datta no de Kouritsu Yoku Kikakugai no Doryoku o Shitemiru - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
MC in manga art looks way better than the Novel art, hory shiet!(Read it in Joseph's voice)
He'd even look good as a tomboy instead of young boy.

Also looks like the gods didn't forsake MC, he actually got himself a talent. It's just the ignorant misinterpreting his talent as something bad, when in reality effort doesn't always pay of.
If it was something that was given by god however, it means that effort WILL pay off in this case.
So Effort is actually a huge talent here, MC will probably excel in anything so long as he put in the effort to do it.

Aggregator gang
I'm quite looking forward to how this goes. The ability to acquire skills like that is something I personally really like, even though it's usually used in trash manga. Add to that the fact that it looks like it's not gonna be harem bs, this is very promising imo.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess it might not be bad. I'll follow it for now but I have bad vibes with this.

Double-page supporter
aww how sweet, but look out MC.
You might get addicted to the smile and probably collect more smiles from every species for your hare... err picture book of smiles.

Honestly, he's too passive to romance. If he didn't have that kind of blessing and willpower, I'd be calling him a beta male. He could've literally just said NO and continued to confess, instead he had to go through with the waiting part of it all. Dumb sht just delaying the inevitable.

Dex-chan lover
Everything feel cramped lol
Hopefully no cliche....[Oh no she was forced to be or fallen in love with someone with the HERO talent]

that effort talent description if put into the simplest explanation probably means:
Talent: Effort

[All efforts will yield results]
effort is just a process, and obviously will always produce a result from worst to best
[However, unlike other talents, there is no adjustment for growth]
effort is just how much you went into it, so no, the talent wont get better or probably simply has unknown growth
[Eforts will not be rewarded]
again, effort is simply a process. and process is rarely apreciated, only the end result is. so no reward for trying/doing.

except that second line, the other is really obvious.
all efforts will yield results, efforts will not be rewarded.
isn't that a bit common even in reality?

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the difference between talent and skills. Why does he have skills for knowledge and skill copy already before his effort talent?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the typical weak-to-strong-by-shedding-millions-of-sweat-droplets-for-90-chapters template. No thanks. I find marathons in the tropics less fatiguing.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A
Talents are basically things like proficiency in swordsmanship or magic, while skills are unique abilities beyond the tier of talents and cannot be learned, they essentially have to be something you are either born with or gained through a twist of fate, a example of a talent is a archer and archery mastery, being born proficient in archery is a talent, a skill would be being able to say, shoot lightning bolts instead of arrows from the bow, a ability that normally shouldn't be possible unless divinely blessed with it.

The MC is different in that his talent let's him learn any talent he wants, but he has to work hard as heck to get it, whereas someone with master archer could essentially pick up a bow and be proficient without trying much, he has to work hard and put in tons more work at it but nothing is out of reach for him.
This may also include skills, but it hasn't been shown yet obviously.

i just hope this manga does not go like that villager and hero manga...fucked up story lol

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai You're mixing up skills and talents, he can learn any skill because of his talent, he hasn't been shown to be able to learn talents. For example, Dragon Knight is a talent, Imitation is a skill, Master Swordsman is a talent, Magic Manipulation is a skill. He was born with the skill Wisdom, and his talent is Effort, Wisdom lets him learn what he needs to do to obtain a skill, and Effort lets him do it. He mentions that combat talents can learn skills too, but hints that they're limited to skills relating to their class.

Users who are viewing this thread