Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Labyrinth Country

Dex-chan lover
lmao at those people complained that this is not ch5. I swear EOP is actually a disease that can prevent even weebs from doing simple task, like checking the raw site.

@Kiriha The worst part is that i believe those are more ESL than EOP, since they are supporting the previous fag who is also a 3rd world shitter like themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so lemme get this straight... You can write down what job you have and the job you have dictates your social status, livelihood and leveling?
What is this dumb shit...?
Well, I'm in fucking luck. I just so happen to be "Rich Nobility Space Astronaut Cowboy Hero." Where's my fucking mansion, servants and XP boost?

Dex-chan lover
As far as I can say about it... this feels like a good isekai but it'seems just a feeling... and can someone have the job of the "Protagonist"??

Supporter
I hope the story this came from had the guild actually provides some listings w/ pro & cons (tier rating, etc) if asked or something, and the MC is just an (lucky) idiot who input something immediately instead of asking more questions, but the manga really doesn't make that scene seem like she was getting ready to provide a whole info dump.

What happens if it went like this instead: "'Pope'" "...oh. that's too bad. 'Pope' sucks here, 'priest', 'cleric', 'druid', 'bishop' or even 'friar' would've been good to great similar jobs. That's a shame... hope you survive!"

I can see trying not to influence a Seeker to see if they come up with a new job that turns out to be good, but some back and forth discussion should absolutely be done, given how much the Seekers are relied on (oh that's a known class, works like this. oh that's new, describe it and I'll try to give you an idea of how it seems like it could translate, want to make sure you feel like it would be a good fit. or: Stumped? here's a listing to give you some ideas. etc etc).

Fed-Kun's army
Thank god for this translation. As much as I appreciate any translation over none, the other one is barely readable.

Supporter
Hmm, can't really blame either the ex-boss or the ex-employee too much.
She has her eyes too far forward so she doesn't see her team behind her.
He's exhausted of being run ragged.
She thought they had a good relationship (i assume he never brought up any complaints) so since he was a reliable employee he would probably be a reliable party-mate.

Fed-Kun's army
hmm yeah cant blame the mc but the boss atleast seems to hold him in high regard. Hope she does well

Both suffer from inability to communicate. The boss forgets her subordinates mental and physical health while the subordinate is too meek to talk about his problems.
A probably comfortable work relation where he could have been trained for higher posts while she getting a trusted person destroyed due to lack of communication.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say... The art of this manga is gorgeous.

Edit: I'm so glad that they had this lack of communication that lead them to go separate ways or else we wouldn't have a harem story to read since they would've kept the same old dynamic from their previous world and would become a monogamous couple.

Gotta thanks misunderstanding-sama for this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This system is so silly... I would just write "God" or something similar in the spot

Fed-Kun's army
First chapter gives an annoying feeling. It’s too common for all guys characters(not including npc characters) except the mc be cartoony evil, while only girl’s characters who join the mc are good people.

Users who are viewing this thread