Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Seeker’s First Day Comes to a Close.

Supporter
Anybody else thought of dullahan-chan on the last page? ?

its like her head fell of ?

Contributor
Lol... On page 33, that new girl had me fooled for a bit, thinking it was just a head on a set of legs.

Thanks for the double release. Manga is a bit different from the novel, but I'm not complaining.

what kind of bone can hold that ???
x33.png

Contributor
Holy crap, that last page! She doesn't even look human all bent over like that. I don't know why, but she somehow she reminds me of the raptors from Jurassic Park.....

Edit:
latest

Contributor
@AbysalMonkey, I know, Her pose isn't weird, and perfect. The weird is the background behind it.
The background stay flat when the camera view in front, it should more compex than flat
its should more like this, to correct visual optic and balance the character, example :
8-CRONOSAL-JPEG.jpg

Nobody talking about that mercenary thing looking sadly through the window praying for the dude to pick her up.

@AbyssalMonkey & @CoolOtamegane

I agree that is is the background/framing that makes that pose look more off. It is actually quiet a cool pose considering even some experienced artists have trouble with proportions when there is very little torso to gauge from.

Dex-chan lover
i am guessing aid recovery causes all point meters on the target to go up. HP, MP, SP, etc etc. this includes credibility meter.

Users who are viewing this thread